What Change In Sigma Are You Most Excited For?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
bloodsuckern wrote:i'd enjoy paladin if holy wasnt absolute garbage

i can tell you havent been around here lately.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Probably the Oskill rebalancing. I’d love to see Gorefest more competitive. (50% WDM hype). Also, I’d love to see a transmog mechanic but understand the arguments against it. White armor/weapon dyes will at least give me that old-school Open Bnet nastalgia. Can’t wait for SIGMA, boys.
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
Prime_Evil wrote:
bloodsuckern wrote:i'd enjoy paladin if holy wasnt absolute garbage

i can tell you havent been around here lately.

holy is the new meta, k thx bye

unholy is more like for farming nowadays :bounce:
jacksj1
Vampiress
36 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Mostly looking forward to multires working again. I can't bring myself to play 800 x 600. (I only play SP fwiw).

I'll continue to donate moving forward and looking forward to sigma but I wish I could use multires and play 1.3
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 124
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Multires wont be on sigma. It's true that there will be a higher (and improved) resolution of the game, but nothing like multires.
jacksj1
Vampiress
36 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Somnus wrote:Multires wont be on sigma. It's true that there will be a higher (and improved) resolution of the game, but nothing like multires.

Thanks for the clarification.

I'll take increased res. I'm a huge fan of Median XL and appreciate all the devs hard work but I flat out can't play 800 x 600.
Darthaghar
Pit Knight
112 | 10
Well my first instinct is THE CRAFTING SYSTEM!! I feel like farming for those shrines and then crafting a very sick item and selling the crafted item or the template of that item to other players is gonna be awesome (I am not sure if this is true but I heard apparently you can somehow save a part of a item or their affixes suffixes into like a shrine vessel thingy and then you can use that to craft a copy of that item or like guarantee some suffixes affixes appearing by using the said "template") Not sure if that is an actual feature in Sigma OR JUST RUMOURS?!? but I am excited for the upcoming changes for gear customization or variety!

THE GRAPHICS Because COME ON I love me some fancy looking interfaces and easier to navigate menu's and easier to read stats and text etc! Quality of life upgrades!!

Another thing is I realized that recently most bosses have the trend to slow down your breakpoints and movement speeds or just the overall speeds of your character by AOE's / DEBUFFS / AND OR / Speed themselves up by insane amounts (Making you feel weak against the boss OR the opposite Making you feel like the boss is incredibly strong :roll: SAMAEL I am looking at u so hard right now :lol: :-] )
People love speed and fast paced gameplay = Fun Diablo 2 mod so I very much enjoy bosses that have Skill shots that you have the AREA SPACE to dodge/ AOE Skills that actually make you want to hide and in the down-time between of those spells YOU GO IN for thy kill!! (-: NOT Boss fights that randomly cast undodge-able one shot skills :lol: without any type of skill rotation or pattern just going wild spamming spells on ur ass :hammer: while being incredibly hard to find any type of opening to retaliate or even get close to just one word MASSACRE over and over and over!! I am definitely looking forward to the more skill based boss fights :clap:

EDIT: In the end what it comes down to being most important For me is... the Fancier graphics and the new big areas I can run around in having fun fighting bosses on more even terms and little convenient things such as the status effect icons etc thats all everything else is just extra :cheers:
Josko_91
Vampiress
35 | 1
Wide sceen support and increased resolution is what I want, so hopefully we get that with sigma^^
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
38 | 0
What exactly is a heroic shield ?
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
Siriusfakk wrote:What exactly is a heroic shield ?

A heroic shield is like a wall which protects bosses from all sorts of damages. Physical, magic, fire, lightning, poison and cold attacks.