Bagboy_Brown wrote:1. Waypoints in certain areas don't appear until you've visited them (Hall of Pain comes to mind)
2. The Stones in A3 don't appear until you've visited them
3. If you're using an oskill and you die, when you retrieve your body it gives you auto attack and you need to re-equip the skill you were using. This is very annoying for anyone using a Quiver (Tantrum, Arrow Swarm) because you accidentally fire arrows and when the quiver is empty, it's gone for good. I suppose an easier fix would be to either remove the arrow quantity from quivers or let us "repair" them. Either way, it's annoying to lose your quiver.
1. Waypoints are only bugged in a5. The two wps that might be annoying to find are the Arreat Plateau and Frozen Tundra. The Crystalline Passage, Glacial Trail, Ancients' Way and Worldstone Keep Level 2 have surroundings that can be identified easily with the map reveal. The Halls of Pain has only 3 layouts and the Frigid Highlands is static.
2. If you're referring to the Cairn stones in the Stony Field, they are always near the road that leads to the Underground Passage from the Cold Plains.
3. If you have the skill hot keyed, its just a matter of remembering to hit it after recovering your gear. Skills that have charges are the ones that need to be reassigned, like blink from Pax Mystica. Like Chuck said, you can sell the quiver to a vendor and when you buy it back, the arrows will be replenished. But you can only do this with vendors that don't sell their own quivers. If you sell a quiver to a vendor that has a quivers in their inventory, your quiver will disappear and you can't get it back.