What Change In Sigma Are You Most Excited For?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Bagboy_Brown wrote:1. Waypoints in certain areas don't appear until you've visited them (Hall of Pain comes to mind)
2. The Stones in A3 don't appear until you've visited them
3. If you're using an oskill and you die, when you retrieve your body it gives you auto attack and you need to re-equip the skill you were using. This is very annoying for anyone using a Quiver (Tantrum, Arrow Swarm) because you accidentally fire arrows and when the quiver is empty, it's gone for good. I suppose an easier fix would be to either remove the arrow quantity from quivers or let us "repair" them. Either way, it's annoying to lose your quiver.

1. Waypoints are only bugged in a5. The two wps that might be annoying to find are the Arreat Plateau and Frozen Tundra. The Crystalline Passage, Glacial Trail, Ancients' Way and Worldstone Keep Level 2 have surroundings that can be identified easily with the map reveal. The Halls of Pain has only 3 layouts and the Frigid Highlands is static.

2. If you're referring to the Cairn stones in the Stony Field, they are always near the road that leads to the Underground Passage from the Cold Plains.

3. If you have the skill hot keyed, its just a matter of remembering to hit it after recovering your gear. Skills that have charges are the ones that need to be reassigned, like blink from Pax Mystica. Like Chuck said, you can sell the quiver to a vendor and when you buy it back, the arrows will be replenished. But you can only do this with vendors that don't sell their own quivers. If you sell a quiver to a vendor that has a quivers in their inventory, your quiver will disappear and you can't get it back.
kosami
Invader
8 | 1
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
kosami wrote:more resolution

The graphics will be the same, they're more-less panning the camera out so you see get more on the screen. The only thing I hope is that it gets rid of that annoying resolution transition when tabbing out.

I also hope they add a few QoL improvements:

1. Waypoints in certain areas don't appear until you've visited them (Hall of Pain comes to mind)
2. The Stones in A3 don't appear until you've visited them
3. If you're using an oskill and you die, when you retrieve your body it gives you auto attack and you need to re-equip the skill you were using. This is very annoying for anyone using a Quiver (Tantrum, Arrow Swarm) because you accidentally fire arrows and when the quiver is empty, it's gone for good. I suppose an easier fix would be to either remove the arrow quantity from quivers or let us "repair" them. Either way, it's annoying to lose your quiver.

im pretty sure one of the sigma features is the resolution at 1024x768
i mean, you can check it by yourself
http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=519
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm hoping /nopickup is on by default. So sick of grabbing trash when i'm trying to attack move.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bagboy_Brown wrote:I'm hoping /nopickup is on by default. So sick of grabbing trash when i'm trying to attack move.

that's an option in d2stats tool
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Aero wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:I'm hoping /nopickup is on by default. So sick of grabbing trash when i'm trying to attack move.

Does D2Stats Tool work for multiplayer? Cuz I don't do solo.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
Aero wrote:

Does D2Stats Tool work for multiplayer? Cuz I don't do solo.

Yes