Fire Paladin - Unholy Caster Guide[1.3]

Rainmaker
Destroyer
6 | 0
Really loving this build but what MO's should i dump into my Honorific Gloves for Early Game? also what does ZOMG mean on some of the items you listed?
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Rainmaker wrote:Really loving this build but what MO's should i dump into my Honorific Gloves for Early Game? also what does ZOMG mean on some of the items you listed?

MO spell damage and stats you're missing. ZOMG refers to a level down recipe for rare items. Rare ring + rare amulet + rare item = rare item ilvl1. It reduces the item level to 1.
Jarhead
Fallen
1 | 0
ScarletEdge,

I want to commend you on your guides. I find they are very well written and concise. I often refer back to them for the uber guides even when testing another persons build guide.
summer18
Invader
9 | 0
Hello, many thanks to OP for the guide..

I've just reached terror act 5, i think i should be preparing for mid-game's guide then..but

I'm new into this and overloaded with info, also kinda confused with how to get the brimstone oskill?

Helm - Fascinating Crafted Paladin Helm/Circlet - Though it's recommended to use a Fascinating Shrine, you can use just about any Shrine. The important thing is to roll Brimstone into your Paladin Helm or Circlet.

What are the steps required?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
summer18 wrote:Hello, many thanks to OP for the guide..

I've just reached terror act 5, i think i should be preparing for mid-game's guide then..but

I'm new into this and overloaded with info, also kinda confused with how to get the brimstone oskill?

Helm - Fascinating Crafted Paladin Helm/Circlet - Though it's recommended to use a Fascinating Shrine, you can use just about any Shrine. The important thing is to roll Brimstone into your Paladin Helm or Circlet.

What are the steps required?

Here's the full list of affixes: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes
If you search for "Brimstone" in the 2nd column, you'll see what item Brimstone can spawn on.

It's an affix like "Enhanced Defense" on any piece of armor you can find, except that it can only spawn on paladin helmets, circlets and scepters.

So how do you get it? By rerolling an item or by finding a random circlet for example, that by chance rolled brimstone. The best way to reroll an item is with shrine crafting. The good part about shrine crafting is: you'll also get prefixes (Basically certain guaranteed bonuses) depending on the shrine you used in addition to the random affixes I told you about earlier. Here are the different shrines and what they look like: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/shrines

So how do you shrine craft? Easy: Put a shrine and the desired rare version of an item (For example a rare diadem or a rare blackguard helm) into the cube and click transmute. That will reroll the item with random properties, add the prefixes of the shrine and your shrine loses 1 charge (a shrine has 10 charges. So you have 10 tries per shrine to get Brimstone). It's completely random though, so if you fail to get the desired stats, that's completely normal. It usually takes some time to get a good result, so farming shrines in terror k3k for example is necessary for some build.

After you rolled your desired shrine crafted item, you can also bless the item (Adding the prefixes of any shrine you want to use on top of the bonus you already got) by putting the item in the cube, together with an arcane crystal and the shrine. Note though, that the arcane crystal will disappear that way, and the shrine will again lose a charge. The item won't reroll though.
summer18
Invader
9 | 0
Ahh.. many thanks Bro HechtHeftig for the explanation, it's what i really need atm :mrgreen:

btw, i like the way how you mentioned prefixes/affixes, I've always confused between these two..lol

- prefixes (Basically certain guaranteed bonuses)
- affixes (which means, add extra bonuses)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
You're welcome.

And honestly I have no idea what prefix means. I just used that word as a short version of "predetermined affix" because I'm lazy, but it's used in grammar in Germany as well, so it probably has a completely different meaning lol
skilzorz
Acid Prince
49 | 1
Nice guide! Could you give some examples of endgame stats in terms of damage? like what is mid level brimstone damage and pierce, what is totally awesome brimstone and pierce? Thanks!
sorrow
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Rolling for brimstone might not be problem. The real prob maybe get through FCR breakpoint T.T
skilzorz
Acid Prince
49 | 1
sorrow wrote:Rolling for brimstone might not be problem. The real prob maybe get through FCR breakpoint T.T

Im not asking about just a good brimstone roll though, but rather the damage. Multivariable input for final damage output. What is a good range for damage, and the sort of top or awesome level of damage?