How to get all charms with T6 gear [1.3]

LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Wonderful guide, especially the leveling part is very good for beginners or people who forgot many things. I had some question would be great if you could answer them.

1) Which runes you recommand to put in armors, when you already reached max resi? tal runes with +5 all stats?

2) Which mystic orbs i should put on weapon and armors? The mo's which gives the same bonus to the affixes you recommand in gear section under upgrades? Like weapon attack rating and attack speed etc.?

3) You recommanded 1h axe when the survival problems. Which t6 unique or budget rw is the best?

4) If you would farm with this barb sacred uniques (with no charms or only with the basic charms), what skill or item changes (only budget) you would do and in which uber you would farm.

5) Which merc you recommand for farming?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
LeOsTyLe wrote:1) Which runes you recommand to put in armors, when you already reached max resi? tal runes with +5 all stats?

Sockets: runes. Jah in weapon and chest (if you need resist use different runes in chest), pul, lo, gul, mal for resist, sha for 15 IAS each, frw or fhr depending whats need, these res/speed runes ideally in belt/gloves/boots.

So if you follow that and still reach all the caps, remaining runes I'd say LAH (3% all stat so you get both vit and dex for more AR). But it is hard to really run out of options, especially since your chest is reserved for JAHs if its unqiue or jewels if it is kra rw. Usually you gonna lack some attack speed and SHA runes take care of that. It is also reasonable to stay at one breakpoint below max speed until you get more charms, to make things easier. Pushing for capped speed too early is not worth of the sacrifices.

LeOsTyLe wrote:2) Which mystic orbs i should put on weapon and armors? The mo's which gives the same bonus to the affixes you recommand in gear section under upgrades? Like weapon attack rating and attack speed etc.?

As mentioned in guide, you want defense to max on almost all slots, weapon AR upgrade is very useful, enhanced damage to cap of 200%. Then you are left with faster hit recovery on minor armors, some movement speed. You gonna run out of space for MO if you do this. Walk speed is really useful.

LeOsTyLe wrote:3) You recommanded 1h axe when the survival problems. Which t6 unique or budget rw is the best?

I really would not recommend 1h weapon, if you go 1h, then maybe stick to sword and use stormblast, because sword means you can whirlwind, which is extremely useful in those tougher quests. 2h axe packs way more damage per hit, not just from the base damage that is about twice of 1h, but also thunderfury proc is very underrated, these extra hits count. It depends on situation where specifically you feel like you need switch from that 2h setup. Your defense should be high enough that extra base from gilded shield shouldn't be relevant. Main advantage of shield setup is that you use 1h sword with it and that enables whirlwind.

LeOsTyLe wrote:4) If you would farm with this barb sacred uniques (with no charms or only with the basic charms), what skill or item changes (only budget) you would do and in which uber you would farm.

Cheap on butged, that utilizes bear stance = k3ba. You can just chug through these skeletons while ignoring totems.
But build is still far from ideal for this. If you spec into summoner with a1 merc, bear stance, this will give you much better clear speed with ton of cheap MF there, cheap as hell and just more efficient.
This build isn't very good for farming, as it has pretty slow clear speed. It doesn't specialize at clearing any specific area too, you trade that for being flaxible to beat all ubers.
You can farm some TA just walk through it with thunderslams and keep deathgazing, works fine. But again, not very fast.
I wouldn't farm with this build.

For cheap barb farming on budget I'd do:
1. Fast sigs, nithlathak runs? wolf stance + overkill thrower will get you there, 30-40s runs.
2. K3ba? great drop rates all around, lot of shrines, summoner/merc barb with bear stance and MF.
3. Duncraig? something with whirlwind, probably sword spiral with wolf companion, or dual wield deathgaze that can WW, movement through enemies is most important aspect of this.
4. teganze for runes? again summoner merc, can be a3 mercbarb, or any version, even a5 teleport with him and let him spread SOR with max speed breakpoint
5. Fauztinville? well geared thrower, snake stance stampede, or again merc barb
6. TA - thrower, stampede wolf stance can deal good enough damage to really go through this place fast

LeOsTyLe wrote:5) Which merc you recommand for farming?

Easiest merc on budget would be A5, you get extra thunderslam novas from him, adds up to permastun effect with your slam. He casts free mark of the wild for 10 free skill ias. Also a5 mercs have 0 damage reduction, so you can give him bear stance via spirit walk synergy, and he will get that DR along with defense bonus. If you used a2 merc, they do have their innate damage reduction so that part of bear stance would be wasted = negative synergy.
A1 merc is too squishy to run without minion builds, a3 can be viable if you want, just give him teleport when struck item (circlet rw), and tankiest one will be blood mage that heals itself.
But if I was to add merc to build from the guide, it would be a5 barb. Speccing points to give him bear stance (stance range synergy) isn't even necessary. Merc like that helps quite a bit especially in place like jungle, stunning those trees.
Edited by aerial 5 years.
LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Big thanks.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
What equipment would you recommend for the A5 merc?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Similar uniques for merc, focus on maxing his speed breakpoint (9 frames), biggest and baddest 2h sword you can find.
Putting some damage reduction items will help too, if you don't spec your build to share bear stance with merc.
Lazerhawk
Monkey King
295 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
This guide is a f%%king trash - that's all what you need to know about this guide.
I went to Rathma Square with 1.2kk+ defense and i am getting hit like every focking hit.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Lazerhawk wrote:This guide is a f%%king trash - that's all what you need to know about this guide.
I went to Rathma Square with 1.2kk+ defense and i am getting hit like every focking hit.

defense won't help you much in rathma square. they either have high ar or their hits are spells like necrobots, unaffected by defense. only dr% helps.

try to saveNexit until boss doesn't roll stone skin, and then progress slowly with gaze and tslam boss when youre right-clicking him. might take you a couple of deaths to finish him off, othertimes you roll a nice map with low density and kill him in one try.

but i agree, its often times said that he is an easy boss, but i find it to be one of the most frustrating.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
gore crawlers ignore your defense. having one million defense won't save you.

that was just a simple question you could have asked instead of immediately jumping to "this guide fucking sucks because I couldn't kill one monster in a specific area". calm down, give it a chance, ask questions.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
It is all about correct movement and proper timing of thunderslam. If you suck, then its gonna be impossible.
lordnecro
Sasquatch
62 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
@aerial I wish this guide will still be available when sigma comes out... 10/10 I like this strategic build it feels like i'm playing a moba game