Elder Shaman - Summon Barbarian Guide [1.3]

TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Yes, 75 on d2 stats on Hell. Minion accuracy depends - for farming you don't need THAT much but for bosses having more is much better. So I prefer having a decent amount. I have like 10 Thur runes in my gear, which is probably a bit overkill but it helps. Having like 20k+ minion attack rating should be fine, I got 24k - 49k depending on the spirit on my lvl 129 Barb.

A tainted chest with +2 all skills gives more minion damage and attack rating, but the set might still be better since it gives +1 minion and STR%, idk - both are good. If you got the set I wouldn't bother crafting the chest I think.
lopol1
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Thanks the error, ill test some things out with tainted crafts. I'm currently debating on changing to runemaster over spirit. What do you think?
frsmkre
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Anyone from the community have any recommended changes since op isn't updating?
Buzul
Prowler
17 | 0
What should i put in my soxx? Nas thur Rune or crafted jewel? If jewel which rune for crafting Minion dmg or other?

In mid Game guide Said nas thur But later too?
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
lopol1 wrote:Thanks the error, ill test some things out with tainted crafts. I'm currently debating on changing to runemaster over spirit. What do you think?

If you absolutely need to get more tanky, sure. Imo spirit gives too much damage. I'm currently even using Wolf Stance (put my points from Bear Stance there) to farm faster, it all depends on what you wanna do.
S34G4T3
Destroyer
7 | 0
how i get the swords now? any ez way ?
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
What can you say about colesseum OS on crafted barb axe/sword for bosses and Kraken stance barb helm?
Diaco
Void Archon
873 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hi! I'm currently running a summon barb with runemaster and I'm struggling with damage but I'm weary of respeccing to neph spirit for survivability reasons. In some places I can barely survive even with runemaster. How do you deal with surviving when specced to neph spirit? Not only because of the lack of defense, but also going full str instead of vit makes you lose a ton of hp...
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Diaco wrote:Hi! I'm currently running a summon barb with runemaster and I'm struggling with damage but I'm weary of respeccing to neph spirit for survivability reasons. In some places I can barely survive even with runemaster. How do you deal with surviving when specced to neph spirit? Not only because of the lack of defense, but also going full str instead of vit makes you lose a ton of hp...

What are the areas you struggling? Anything below 125 should not be a problem, you just hide behind your spirits, and not Spirit walk to a dense packs (as they will strike you first).
And what gear you are wearing?
Diaco
Void Archon
873 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
tranvanhieu wrote:
Diaco wrote:Hi! I'm currently running a summon barb with runemaster and I'm struggling with damage but I'm weary of respeccing to neph spirit for survivability reasons. In some places I can barely survive even with runemaster. How do you deal with surviving when specced to neph spirit? Not only because of the lack of defense, but also going full str instead of vit makes you lose a ton of hp...

What are the areas you struggling? Anything below 125 should not be a problem, you just hide behind your spirits, and not Spirit walk to a dense packs (as they will strike you first).
And what gear you are wearing?

I'm using the armor and helm from the summon set, kali on gloves on sacred light gauntlets, sacred honorific boots, malthael's sash, rare amulets with minion stats, two uldyssian for summoning and golden fleece + crafted MF hammerhead axe on switch. Everything socketed with Vith runes except gloves ( ~15% minion dmg jewels) and on switch MF gear with Lums. Can farm k3k and TA blindfolded but getting wrecked in duncraig and toraja. Also barely scratching diablo hell.

Oh and I'm playing SP so no trading :(