Sasquatch
65 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
zeitzi wrote:how high should my defense be for the first time k3k around lv 85? I got around 40k atm the Skeleton guys beat the shit out of me

i wreck all the fire ones with UHM Pala, but the ones which absorb Ice just wreck me once i am around them

and every skill is maxed out so far, also got equip which Overall covers +4 skills

all buffs are up without any exception

and still, once i am surrounded, my 6k Health drop like nothing

Resi is capped as well, so i dunno really

40k is workable. Swap to blood thorns for the cold absorb packs. With your high health and thus pierce a 1 point blood thorn clears skeletons just fine. Try not to get surrounded. Use 1 point hoplites as distraction and teleport staff to run away if things look too dicy.
Furystrikesx1
Invader
8 | 0
How do you deal with being Frame locked as Superbeast? I keep having issues in Dunc where anytime i get in melee range to hit w/ lemurs I just get shit on due to being frame locked? my stats are:

389 FHR
119IAS
151k Defense(with max tainted blood)
49% Phys res
phantomyyz
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Furystrikesx1 wrote:How do you deal with being Frame locked as Superbeast? I keep having issues in Dunc where anytime i get in melee range to hit w/ lemurs I just get shit on due to being frame locked? my stats are:

389 FHR
119IAS
49% Phys res

414 is the 6 frame FHR breakpoint, i'd reach for that since you're so close already

I am having the same struggles with being stunlocked. I wonder if getting 100% uninterruptible attack would help

Having some FCR to get the teleport out between hits would help too I think
Furystrikesx1
Invader
8 | 0
phantomyyz wrote:
Furystrikesx1 wrote:How do you deal with being Frame locked as Superbeast? I keep having issues in Dunc where anytime i get in melee range to hit w/ lemurs I just get shit on due to being frame locked? my stats are:

389 FHR
119IAS
49% Phys res

414 is the 6 frame FHR breakpoint, i'd reach for that since you're so close already

I am having the same struggles with being stunlocked. I wonder if getting 100% uninterruptible attack would help

Having some FCR to get the teleport out between hits would help too I think

maybe, im over the FCR bp at 174% FCR but now that i think about it i dont think i have any uninterruptible attack. maybe that would help.
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Astrogha seems quite impossible for melee, but there probably is some way right? I think I'll most probably get the charm from my Trap Rat druid. Also gonna try Xazax again when I adjust my gear some more, I failed twice at low boss hp so it's probably doable already but it's quite horrible with melee if you don't have insane damage.

I got The Sleep pretty easily though, even easier than on the Claw Assassin I played before Sigma came out. Which Trophy would you guys recommend for The Sleep? Tran Athulua or some other like Viz-jun/Rathma?
DOOMEX
Abomination
145 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
is this good enough craft ?

vekara
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
DOOMEX wrote:is this good enough craft ?

No. Reroll
You want fire or cold proc
plotzer
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
can anyone please tell me the ias and fhr breakpoints in superbeastform?
I'm not really getting along with the speed calculator.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
plotzer wrote:can anyone please tell me the ias and fhr breakpoints in superbeastform?
I'm not really getting along with the speed calculator.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=39764
Gzeno
Sasquatch
68 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Update.

Lemures is a meme.

/s.

In all seriousness, I am currently rewriting my guide to be a Uhm Blood Thorn guide. Check ontop of the guide to why Im doing this.