gkgktmd
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
nice end game guide! waiting for that guide.. :D

one question ,where we wiil get those many shrine?

k3000? or anywhere else?
Daiug2
Cultist
22 | 0
Rainbow2133 wrote:As for now, I'm playing with UMP, and.. at level 107, with all the 'recommended gear' it seems that game is harder than it might look like. Finding if painfully hard to clear the island of Angels, dunno what I did wrong. Thought about farming Nith till 115, getting some of those sacreds, yet getting there atm seems impossible.

Fixed the issue, Sorry for bothering.

For farming i do suggest going for Blood Thorns over Lemures untill late game, due to the Lemures stupid targeting.

Btw, i think lategame bossing is really flawed now, stuff like Astrogah, Xazax and the Yshari stuff are close to impossible (and i don't even want to think about 130 stuff). While i can see killing Xazax, the Lemures targeting is so bad that they often go towards the immune mobs, and stuff like Astrogah are pretty much impossible to do due to our innate aoe, whatever the spec.

For farming stuff is great at least, you're close to immortal.

Oh another thing, i really do not suggest going for the Bear Stance shield, other than being really hard to make, losing the nice autoattack through d2stats is a pain in the ass.
Gzeno
Sasquatch
68 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
gkgktmd wrote:nice end game guide! waiting for that guide.. :D

one question ,where we wiil get those many shrine?

k3000? or anywhere else?

k3k, fauztinille, and trading.
ojejku
Jungle Hunter
28 | 2
You suggest crafting Balefire proc, which is magic dmg according to wiki, whereas you advise to skip magic missle proc because it's neither fire nor cold, just saying, unless I'm missing something.
Paladin
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
how much EF should one go for?
ojejku
Jungle Hunter
28 | 2
Paladin wrote:how much EF should one go for?

I guess it's exactly same as with energy, so something around ~740 is optimal
Kleo_Miss
Cultist
21 | 0
Hi Gzeno, thank you very much for this guide, it's really good.
Yesterday i had found a
Dead Lake's Lady
Dead Lake's Lady
Grand Scepter (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 36 to 40
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 449
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
+4 to Amazon Skill Levels
+4 to Paladin Skill Levels
+200 Spell Focus
50% Block Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
+(21 to 25)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(21 to 25)% to Lightning Spell Damage
(21 to 25)% to Strength
(21 to 25)% to Dexterity
(21 to 25)% to Energy
Regenerate Mana +25%
Socketed (3)
, is better than a crafted schepter?

For pre-buff, why you use a weapon and a shield for totale +10 skill? Is not better to use
Pax Mystica (Xis)
for +15 skill?
I use 1 point for each shadow tree skill, just for minion summon (15 scourge help a lot). Do you think is better light or shadow tree?

Thank you
Paladin
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
ojejku wrote:
Paladin wrote:how much EF should one go for?

I guess it's exactly same as with energy, so something around ~740 is optimal

thank you, good to know :)
nodoubt0322
Rust Claw
89 | 10
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Daiug2 wrote:
Rainbow2133 wrote:As for now, I'm playing with UMP, and.. at level 107, with all the 'recommended gear' it seems that game is harder than it might look like. Finding if painfully hard to clear the island of Angels, dunno what I did wrong. Thought about farming Nith till 115, getting some of those sacreds, yet getting there atm seems impossible.

Fixed the issue, Sorry for bothering.

For farming i do suggest going for Blood Thorns over Lemures untill late game, due to the Lemures stupid targeting.

Btw, i think lategame bossing is really flawed now, stuff like Astrogah, Xazax and the Yshari stuff are close to impossible (and i don't even want to think about 130 stuff). While i can see killing Xazax, the Lemures targeting is so bad that they often go towards the immune mobs, and stuff like Astrogah are pretty much impossible to do due to our innate aoe, whatever the spec.

For farming stuff is great at least, you're close to immortal.

Oh another thing, i really do not suggest going for the Bear Stance shield, other than being really hard to make, losing the nice autoattack through d2stats is a pain in the ass.

Exorcism makes your life much easier.
Even you start thinking farming that shit
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
how can i reach 740 EF ? im pretty curious about that lol