Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I cannot understand why anyone would go Sacred craft on UMP currently. Vit crafts will give you all the pierce and EF you need to reach same DPS or higher.
Edited by notforkeeps 4 years.
zeitzi
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
on UMP?
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Unholy melee paladin
zeitzi
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
oh yeah, just thought that :D

so whole equip sacred crafts atm instead of malthaels set
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
zeitzi wrote:oh yeah, just thought that :D

so whole equip sacred crafts atm instead of malthaels set

Yes, but I don't understand why. You don't need the pierce or spell damage that a sacred craft gives, and the malthael set is even worse than sac crafts.
Go vit craft all the way if you want to use all crafts. I will post my gear list from a different thread as well. The gear list at the beginning of this guide is more inline with what is ideal.

My 2 cents On the gear choices:

Vit Craft War Scepter should definitely be used for the + pal skills and Catalcysm on attack in conjunction with oskill set
Lavadome (4) will get you more %Vit than any Vit craft
Kra RW in chest gives you auto +500 to life and +2 skills, use it until you find Pally Oskill chest.
Belt can be craft, On RW (Dyaus Pita) for %Vit, or even T4 Aerin Orbiter
Shield with bear stance is a good thought, unless you want to DA on RMB and have to keep switching, you can also use Lo RW in Pal Shield for Demon Blood aura, I personally use it.
Nih RW Boots will give you more %Vit than a craft
Rings +1 sk and spell dmg all the way, pierce shouldn't make a difference, ammy + skills and spell dmg as well. MO with mana regen, and MO weapon with MoA. Other MOS in armor is flat Vit and spell dmg.
3 Ohms should put you at 200% pierce with this gear. Socket with Spell Dmg jewels and try to get high cold/fire sp dm.

Keep in mind that this can be used whether speccing lemures or blood thorns. I personally maxed both. But you could go lemures + Divine Apparition if you wanted.
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How much mf do you aim guys? This was not mentioned as socket or MO options. As this is first char in this season,gonna need some for sweet loot.
etmoi2
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
does jsut having put point in grim presence disable spell casting? i found the SU bonebreaker and i cant cast flamestrike even when i have no buff on me, what i am missing here?
Anko
Skeleton
2 | 0
The possession passive also disables spell casting.
men4ce
Prowler
17 | 1
Unholy melee is incredibly tanky. Up to 125 there's no uber that challenged me at all. I walked through every single one with a bunch of thrown together gear. Even Fauzt, Bremmtown, Ureh and Vizjun are an absolute joke, with like 160k defense. The 125 dungeon ubers are the first where I feel like I have to adjust my gear. My damage is very lackluster. I can't kill Xazax fast enough, I have no idea how to kill Astro and the one time I tried Yshari meph, I got swarmed by Veil Knights. The sleep was very easy though, even without Eagle Stance.
galandor
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i'm getting Arthritis from playing this lol

d2stats has an option for attacks to auto target after a monster dies but it's only for right click not left click sadly

it hurts having to click a new mob after every skill since the aoe is pretty bad, both lemures and blood