Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Xtraordinary_U wrote:so I crafted a shield and helm, and bought the chest belt and gloves for the three piece set bonus, as well as dead lakes lady. Was finally able to do sunless to hit lvl 110, will try out some cows later tonight to push 115 .

awesome! keep it up!
Megatronic
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
End-game items like collector, black masquerade and others dont drop in duncraig? Best uniques drops only in level 130+ areas? Then what is best place to farm end-game gear, fauztinville?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Megatronic wrote:End-game items like collector, black masquerade and others dont drop in duncraig? Best uniques drops only in level 130+ areas? Then what is best place to farm end-game gear, fauztinville?

they drop in duncraig. every endgame unique for this build can be obtained from duncraig.
Megatronic
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
mill3nia wrote:
Megatronic wrote:End-game items like collector, black masquerade and others dont drop in duncraig? Best uniques drops only in level 130+ areas? Then what is best place to farm end-game gear, fauztinville?

they drop in duncraig. every endgame unique for this build can be obtained from duncraig.

Thanks, but strange docs on site says "Tier 3: extremely rare chase items. Very few in number and incredibly powerful. Only drop from monsters in aLVL 130 zones and beyond." Our end game gear not that tier? Or am I completely wrong?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Megatronic wrote:
mill3nia wrote:

Thanks, but strange docs on site says "Tier 3: extremely rare chase items. Very few in number and incredibly powerful. Only drop from monsters in aLVL 130 zones and beyond." Our end game gear not that tier? Or am I completely wrong?

none of our endgame gear is tier 3... only tier 2 or SSU.
06lom
Skeleton
3 | 0
what about videos from farming ubers with not full collection of charms and mid gear? fully upgraded char looks funny, but you cant get all this stuff on 100lvl
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
06lom wrote:what about videos from farming ubers with not full collection of charms and mid gear? fully upgraded char looks funny, but you cant get all this stuff on 100lvl

I no longer have gear for this build I've moved on to a new build, I'm continuing to answer questions but I can no longer produce more videos as a vesseldin.
however TgTalcon did do a twitch series leveling from 1-110 and doing earlier charms completely solo / self found. you can find his VODs here: https://www.twitch.tv/tgtalcon/videos?filter=all&sort=time
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mill3nia wrote:
06lom wrote:what about videos from farming ubers with not full collection of charms and mid gear? fully upgraded char looks funny, but you cant get all this stuff on 100lvl

I no longer have gear for this build I've moved on to a new build, I'm continuing to answer questions but I can no longer produce more videos as a vesseldin.
however TgTalcon did do a twitch series leveling from 1-110 and doing earlier charms completely solo / self found. you can find his VODs here: https://www.twitch.tv/tgtalcon/videos?filter=all&sort=time

I'm quite curious about your motivations as to why. Was the vesseldin boring? And what build are you rocking now?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Muilpeer wrote:
mill3nia wrote:

I'm quite curious about your motivations as to why. Was the vesseldin boring? And what build are you rocking now?

I took the build as far as I could, I enjoy min-maxing, there was nowhere else to take it in my opinion and I did nearly everything I wanted to with the build, so now I'm working on Voidstar unholy paladin with the Samael staff, something I've wanted to play with for quite some time.
Megatronic
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
What about nymyrs light reward, with wich charm we cube the sleep? With astrogha or something else? And can we set 8 players difficulty in single player mode or its only for multiplayer and for single we need only magic find?