Pouncezon

GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
scira wrote:any updates or thoughts on this build with sigma??

Doubtful. Between the new engine and the OP last being active a year ago, updates seem unlikely.
currycatstrophe
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
Just hit 120 on Sigma and was able to snag my last piece of Celestia's. Wondering what MO's would be the best for each piece? Still using my +res honorific gloves, but seems like they aren't needed either with the complete set bonus. Open to feedback/discussion on MO's for this set on the newest build!
hsurce
Skeleton
2 | 0
How does the build fare for you? I just hit 105 and I am assembling the set pieces right now, but I struggle a lot in hell with the early game gear. The play style seems really fun, if only i didnt get obliterated by spells and had the dps :D
currycatstrophe
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
I love Pouncezon, and finishing out the set opens up a lot of the mid game content for sure. Make sure you've got everything MO'd with %Phys/Magic damage, %PSN spell damage, and Magic Find where you can squeeze it in. You should be using TU Maiden Pike at T4 for good +all res until you can find a Sacred version, then use Oil of Renewals until you can get one with good %ED and AR (30+/100+) and then use Oil of Luck to try and get a higher bonus. Then make the 'Rha' runeword like recommended in the guide.

I did manage to get a really solid crafted sacred Maiden Pike with a combo of Abandon Shrine craft + Shimmering Bless, which then let me put in 6 Lum runes for better MF'ing
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
currycatstrophe wrote:Make sure you've got everything MO'd with %Phys/Magic damage, %PSN spell damage

Sad to inform that those won't do anything for pouncezon, they are called SPELL dmg for a reason. Well psn spell dmg buffs Hyena Strike but that's it. If you want to boost Curare you want -enemy psn resist.
hsurce
Skeleton
2 | 0
Sounds great! Is the set All right to run with from level 105 and onwards to 120 tho? Also how is the bossing with it? I tried takling butcher with the early game setup and I got recked :P
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Currently the build is scuffed.... Weapon speeds were nerfed to oblivion making the early and end game really clunky and annoying.
currycatstrophe
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
hsurce wrote:Sounds great! Is the set All right to run with from level 105 and onwards to 120 tho? Also how is the bossing with it? I tried takling butcher with the early game setup and I got recked :P

Hmm I don't remember having all that much trouble with him - are you using a merc, too? I have a barb merc and he wrecks shop all on his own. Make sure you put points into and use Spellbind on harder/boss enemies to make it a lot easier to deal with them.

I was able to do Butcher, IM, DP, KK, TR, Akarat and Jitan all with T4 TU's with good MOs, as well as Sunless, which all give you a solid boost going in to start farming K3

Now that I have my full Celly set, I am speed clearing K3 and TA for farming up signets of learning ezpz

Jampula wrote:Sad to inform that those won't do anything for pouncezon, they are called SPELL dmg for a reason. Well psn spell dmg buffs Hyena Strike but that's it. If you want to boost Curare you want -enemy psn resist.

Interesting - didn't realize that! Although I felt like I was getting a damage boost from +PSN spell damage MO's, but maybe I misread the stat increases at the time. Obviously, -enemy psn res isn't an MO anymore, so I guess it may be better to put something else there instead

edit: went back and checked my damage stats using honorific gloves - one with +psn spell damage MOs, and one without - with the full set on and Curare, you most definitely get an increase in damage from the MOs, so gonna have to say that you might be wrong about +psn spell damage not having an effect for a Pouncezon
nothingz5
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
currycatstrophe wrote:
hsurce wrote:Sounds great! Is the set All right to run with from level 105 and onwards to 120 tho? Also how is the bossing with it? I tried takling butcher with the early game setup and I got recked :P

Hmm I don't remember having all that much trouble with him - are you using a merc, too? I have a barb merc and he wrecks shop all on his own. Make sure you put points into and use Spellbind on harder/boss enemies to make it a lot easier to deal with them.

I was able to do Butcher, IM, DP, KK, TR, Akarat and Jitan all with T4 TU's with good MOs, as well as Sunless, which all give you a solid boost going in to start farming K3

Now that I have my full Celly set, I am speed clearing K3 and TA for farming up signets of learning ezpz

Jampula wrote:Sad to inform that those won't do anything for pouncezon, they are called SPELL dmg for a reason. Well psn spell dmg buffs Hyena Strike but that's it. If you want to boost Curare you want -enemy psn resist.

Interesting - didn't realize that! Although I felt like I was getting a damage boost from +PSN spell damage MO's, but maybe I misread the stat increases at the time. Obviously, -enemy psn res isn't an MO anymore, so I guess it may be better to put something else there instead

edit: went back and checked my damage stats using honorific gloves - one with +psn spell damage MOs, and one without - with the full set on and Curare, you most definitely get an increase in damage from the MOs, so gonna have to say that you might be wrong about +psn spell damage not having an effect for a Pouncezon

That's a known bug with the character spreadsheet. +PSN skill/spell damage only applies to melee hits, not missiles that eject from an attack (i.e. pounce nova). It works with Hyena Strike because the poison is applied through melee and not a missile.
kaelthas
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Hello you guys u got an issue about mana leech. :(
I MO wp with mana on attack but nothing happens.
I use jw but it just leech a little bit :(