Melee Sorceress [1.3]

v4d_skif
Prowler
15 | 0
Speedpad wrote:
Well, the crafting "guide" from Solfege is still valide. Everything is explained there for jewel, with details on the different runes to use depending on the result you want. Same for the honorific, this guide part is still ok.

As for the sacred warp blade, the guide is still ok too, don't think crafted gear changed a lot for our purpose. But if you only get your TU blade for now, focus on getting/crafting the rest of the TUs, that's easy and explained a few pages back for how to do so.

I got all I needed - TU (body, shield, helm). Still need to find boots and belt.

Why I am asking about the gloves - I dont see much bonus on them (60% hit recovery and something like 8-20 added damage),
can I runeword them on top of the x2 bonus ? This part was the one I did not get.
Doing nightmare act 5, pretty easy but still getting wiped from big crowds time to time...
Fenrils
Stone Warrior
30 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Speedpad wrote:@Fenrils : did you by any chance try the elemental version with starhawk / Lachdanan's Visage or did you stick with the phys one ?
I'm trying to run with the elemental version, but lacking Lachdanan's Visage to make the Starhawk really shine... I'm working on getting it ^^
clvl 126 too, Fauzt is ok but not comfy for now, no way i could do it in MF without many death xD

For notes, i'm running : Starhawk, Trang-Oul, Titan Steps, Truce, Empy band, Teganze, Hammerfist (need to swap that i know...), chest from set and an abandonned crafted shield (i need to redo it for +2 block)

I don't have a Lachdanan either but I tried a basic elemental setup pretty close to yours and while I have little doubt that it will have more damage against an unmoving target dummy that isn't attacking you, I think the physical version offers a lot more sustain and defensive qualities. And even then, in a perfect setting the physical version should do ~85-90% of the damage that the elemental one could offer anyway so it isn't much of a downgrade. And for context on my comfort with Faunzt, I'm pretty sure I could do most areas blindfolded so it was about as good as it can get. I'm also using an A5 merc, just to be truly transparent, but it shouldn't affect your experience all that much. He's currently equipped with a Qarak's Will, Eth Candlewake, Boarfrost, Truce belt, Titan's Steps boots, and a Klaatu amulet. Once he's buffed (I let him smack around a few mobs in A5 before farming), the mobs in Fauntz don't hurt him anymore.
v4d_skif
Prowler
15 | 0
Can I increase TU items higher than [4] ? In guide they are [6], but I can't find recipe
TheSpartan
Imp
4 | 0
You can't v4d. It used to be tier 6 but with Sigma they changed it to T4.
wiLdozer
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Rumstein wrote:
wiLdozer wrote:Has anyone made an elemental build work with starhawk yet? I have full mysteries set atm and got my hands on a starhawk was wondering what type of gear/tree people went for with elemental build

All the recipes are on this page https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube

I've got a well rolled Starhawk, Lacuni, Rainbow Fury & Titan Steps, however I need to rejig jewels & MO my Starhawk for mana/life on hit (Considering i only have %leech atm). The damage feels ok, yet to test it really. I'm using a Dervish chest atm, but aim for a Lachdanan's (for a not 500+ TG price whoa). Ideally, I would probably use a Stormflyer over Rainbow Fury, and potentially run Royal Circlet for more stats instead of Lacuni.

So, I tried your setup and I felt squishy as fuck. I switched back to full mysteries set with a star hawk. Only lost like 400 damage, most of my gear has pgems in it for res and dont really know what to mo since i dont want to brick my armor. From my knowledge you cant get rid of the mos once their on right? Every time i take a bigger hit i lose all my mana and when im just wackin away on some monster I slowly lose all of my mana. I mo'd my starhawk with 1mana on hit 1 life on hit 1 mana leech and 1 life leech. Are you still psn/fire as the ele build or did u switch to a diff tree?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
@everyone currently trying Elemental builds:
Poison/Fire is probably not the best spec for Elemental builds. Since flat Elemental damage doesn't leech, your leeching capabilities from Fusillade and Bladestorm's missiles will be severely reduced (and thus, so will your survivability). Poison/Lightning or Lightning/Cold will likely be better specs in this case--and Fire/Lightning if you're relying on Elemental procs.

Edit:
Grammar
Edited by Solfege 5 years.
GRANDLarsony
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Can you MO an item after you have committed to lucky?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Yes, as long as the item isn't Ethereal.
Minato
Imp
4 | 0
Firedance rly OP + living flame flat hp and regen. Fire/lightning best setup i think
v4d_skif
Prowler
15 | 0
Finished nightmare. Definately not ready for Hell difficulty yet.
Need advice on how to craft gloves, belt and boots (I got worst ones in game atm.(that jewel from guide is rocket science for me as well)). :wall: