Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
transtrans wrote:How do you manage to kill Xazax and Astrogha with this setup?
The minions just hit Astrogha's totems so it heals every time. As for Xazax, I have tried with Rathma and VK. They damage Xazax over time but the screen gets too crowded with penitents and they eventually kill me.

Try getting out of Astrogha's aggro range then walking back in, blinking in his face, and running away. repeat

Also, Nighthawks do work here.
Meekerton
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hey fams, i was wondering if someone could help me theory craft a nighthawk build that uses King's desire and Soulsplitter to just shit out as many hawks as possible. i'm fairly new but i really want to make a build that just focuses on the hawks. What skills would i max? what other gear would i use? Any help would be great thanks.
asin123
Imp
4 | 0
Meekerton wrote:Hey fams, i was wondering if someone could help me theory craft a nighthawk build that uses King's desire and Soulsplitter to just shit out as many hawks as possible. i'm fairly new but i really want to make a build that just focuses on the hawks. What skills would i max? what other gear would i use? Any help would be great thanks.

Maximum boost: BLOOD SKELETON, NIGHT HAWKS, RESURGENCE, RATHMA'S CHOSEN.
I received 48k dmg for NIGHT HAWKS
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
asin123 wrote:
Meekerton wrote:Hey fams, i was wondering if someone could help me theory craft a nighthawk build that uses King's desire and Soulsplitter to just shit out as many hawks as possible. i'm fairly new but i really want to make a build that just focuses on the hawks. What skills would i max? what other gear would i use? Any help would be great thanks.

in short - its a pure summoner build so yeah ,everything about summons. Prioritize summon dmg over summon life when crafting jewels, etc. you can use yul runes til better crafts.
Meekerton
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ruubel wrote:
asin123 wrote:

in short - its a pure summoner build so yeah ,everything about summons. Prioritize summon dmg over summon life when crafting jewels, etc. you can use yul runes til better crafts.

Thanks for the info, what gear besides Kings Desire and soulsplitter should I be looking out for? Just all crafted gear?
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Meekerton wrote:
Ruubel wrote:
asin123 wrote:

Thanks for the info, what gear besides Kings Desire and soulsplitter should I be looking out for? Just all crafted gear?

For summoner there is no make or break items.
Stigmund
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Is it acctually (or still) possible to craft a +5 wand/shield?

the Affixes page shows a max of 4
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
it is not possible anymore.
This reduction to 4 max is one of the occurrences from the overall skill nerf, mentioned in patch notes.
Dejani
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Nice miniguide. Just started my summonmancer on ladder. But there is any way to keep the minions on 'focus'?

I mean its kinda lame when you have to open a door and one pass while the other stay there trying to figure from wich wood was the door made.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Actually nothing you can do here except teleport over the wall or resummon them. Minions cant see through walls