play something else

daresso
Sasquatch
65 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Good guide which gets into the mechanics of damage and defence. I enjoyed the humour in the videos...when the build gets taken down to a sliver of hit points.
PURE SKILL
Fallen
1 | 0
good
Holy1Holy
Banned
533 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thank you for this!!!
paolo12
Cog
203 | 18
OK, we will play something else :). Any suggestions?
r41714
Rust Claw
86 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
NotCube wrote:trash build. play something else
any alternatives you suggesting? like something hybrid? i leveled him to 139. not very strong but still decently fun.
Mournbringer
Prowler
19 | 2
Can confirm mind flay in SSF clears all the way through 115 ubers with ease with dogshit dumpster fire gear.

Some notes: take meditation/purity masteries early
Warlock: Mind Flay level up as you can handle the mana cost and max first, max stormblood, tainted blood, 1 point in everything else
Aspect Max Elemental Wisdom; toss some in spark of hope for recommended FCR/FHR caps in the guide as needed
Reward: Divine App 1, Superbeast 1, Blessed life max PR

Cheers thanks NotCube for a lot of details especially on crafting hope to see you update soon with min/max for 2.0 <3
machopi
Rust Claw
81 | 0
Mournbringer wrote:Can confirm mind flay in SSF clears all the way through 115 ubers with ease with dogshit dumpster fire gear.

Some notes: take meditation/purity masteries early
Warlock: Mind Flay level up as you can handle the mana cost and max first, max stormblood, tainted blood, 1 point in everything else
Aspect Max Elemental Wisdom; toss some in spark of hope for recommended FCR/FHR caps in the guide as needed
Reward: Divine App 1, Superbeast 1, Blessed life max PR

Cheers thanks NotCube for a lot of details especially on crafting hope to see you update soon with min/max for 2.0 <3

I'd also suggest stuffing in as many points into Slayer as possible - the damage is ridiculous and it's great in those moments when you can't stand still and spam MF or need just need extra damage in general.
Crowned
Lava Lord
98 | 2
Levelling feels pretty smooth. You find a rare with + Lightning Damage on it and you're cooking with gasoline.
It's pretty similar to tempest sorc levelling. 1 pt Flay, Max Meditation, grab your 10s and 15s when they come up.
I tend to put any other point after Flay into stormlord to max as much energy as I can get while still wearing pally helms and shields with + skills, energy, lightning. I recommend gambling every now and then for scepters, pally helmets and shields, even +attributes on weapon helps your mana and damage.

Somehow this spec feels really self explanitory. With some other league starters I maxed my levelling skills, crafted sharks and my damage was just not comparable to this lazy ass unholy caster.
Fiblah
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
I'm loving this build so far. Started with a WW barb and farmed up the whole Imperius set and ever since hitting 90 everything has been faceroll, and I'm just about to hit 120.

What masteries are you guys going with or suggest? I have one point in meditation and I'm not having any issues with mana since equipping my set. Endurance could be nice but it doesn't seem like a lot of benefit per point. Specialization for the increased skill levels?

I also stuck a point into Servants of Valor when they became available and they seem so squishy that it doesn't really seem worth it to even summon them, even with their passives. I think on my next respec I won't even bother.
Mournbringer
Prowler
19 | 2
Once I get high enough level I'm thinking there is a to get Mind Flay to 40 with the maximum to skills? Will that allow for an extra beam? That would be ideal. If not endurance mana regen hasn't been a problem anymore. But i'm on SP and have been cautious because I have gotten 0 bellodas so far not sure why.