The MaliceMancer

Anubi
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hello! So, I have been playing a Malice Necro for about a week now, and I havesome questions. I tried on Discord, but no answer.
First a bit about my build:
Lvl 73(right now)
20 Dead Ripple(Will max but was scared of mana cost)
Max Nightcrawler
10 Dream Eater(No cooldown)
3 Meditation
1 Terror
1 Occult Pact
18 unused skill points

My damage is really good, but I feel a little too squishy. My res are at 75(0 physical res). So, is it worth putting points in Death Ward, or Tenacity, to try to increase my survivability? Also, is Death Pact worth maxing?

Thanks!
Listerine
Acid Prince
46 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Death Pact is good and you should put some points in it. I ignored Death Ward, felt like the investment wasnt worth it. Death Ripple mana cost is not soemthing to worry about. Dream Eater mana cost can get crazy at higher levels but high mana regen can offset it easily.

Veil King is the man, and as long as you make sure he tanks you dont need alot of defenses besides resists and life. Resurgence for 50% minion avoid is amazing - dont overlook that. Occult Pact is really good at dealing with packs advancing you and Dream Eater sustain is great.
Anubi
Skeleton
3 | 0
Oh thanks so much! Was wondering about Veil King too, I'll get it when I'm 90 then. I'll keep Dream Eater at 10 for now, until I can upgrade my gear. Do you recommend maxing Veil King and Resurgence?
Listerine
Acid Prince
46 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yeah, Resurgence is crucial in Veil King survivability
Listerine
Acid Prince
46 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So, just got
Twisted Mind

Twisted Mind
Necromancer Shields

'ArcOlPhul'
Runeword Level: 110
+1 Projectile to Death Ripple
Occult Path: +10 Life per Death Ripple Skill Level
2% Chance to cast level 10 Timefield on Death Blow
+(3 to 5) to Necromancer Skill Levels
+(5 to 10)% Bonus to Spell Focus
+(50 to 75)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+10 to all Attributes
10% to Energy
+(100 to 150) Life after each Kill
(30 to 40)% Magic Find
necro shield. Double death ripple is a farming machine. Also throws out time field on death blow that slows the entire screen. Really nice shield for farming dunc and I bet Fauzt when I get there
Harski
Prowler
15 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Got deathripple relic with + 1 projectile, need ?
Anubi
Skeleton
3 | 0
Nice! I'l try to get that shield too.
Listerine
Acid Prince
46 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Harski wrote:Got deathripple relic with + 1 projectile, need ?

Does it stack and give 3 projectiles?
Uncanny--
Prowler
17 | 1
does anyone know why the set shield is at a lvl 115 requirement? given the Twisted Mind rw being lvl 110 and the rest of the set being 90, i'm guessing this wasn't intended? or am i missing something?
Cerec_
Destroyer
6 | 0
Is this kind of build still viable? It's not been updated since 1.4, and I don't see any other posts mentioning malice necro