Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
yes , but this time i am determined to do it . i'm having fun with it , and i can even make (template) adjustments to it from where i work :D
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Read through lion king guide, I think it is better to have less spoiler tag since I feel it distracting.

Better way it spoil it by early, mid and end game.
So inside each of it have gameplay,stats, skillplan, character orb and gear.

And use horizontal ruler like this:

instead of ----------
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
thanks for the feedback :) i will make it less distracting
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
ChuckNoRis wrote:yes , but this time i am determined to do it . i'm having fun with it , and i can even make (template) adjustments to it from where i work :D

If you'd like a nice layout I'd suggest you talk to either Rishab or Suchbalance. They will help you make it look nice and neat if you want.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
it's ok ,i made up my mind , i know how i want it to look , it's just the gearing section that has to be re-done , but i can only do it from home . i don't got what i need here at work . i hope i can do more untill saturday , i'm quite busy IRL today and tomorow .
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
just checked the endgame section of the wolf stance barb:

1) Su chainmail is hepshebas mantle i bet you mean SSU Chain Mail
2) Natasha is way better
3) Demonic touch should be preferred alot over facebreaker ( that proc !)
4) i would love to see an amount of AR you can reach with endgame gear with 100% str investment - or at least something you should aim for
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
wait for it . i haven't updated it yet . i haven't updated anything yet . i'm just figuring out the visual aspects/ layout/template of the compilation/miniguides first . at this moment all gearing/skillplan/gameplay is for 2012 Omega patches . terrorblade will be updated in 2 weeks , also that build was designed for using the dual wielder barb set . Lion king is the only one that has some updates , and it's not even half updated .
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
ah alright then - can you add a line on the top that lists everything you finished with - so that we can make some suggestions ?
mecheye
Bone Archer
70 | 7
Would an early, mid, and end-game gear list be necessary?

I think it would be more efficient with a "Pre-Destruction" and "Post-Farm / End Game" list. This way we know what gear to have when entering destruction, and what to work for once we begin destruction.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
RollsRoyce wrote:ah alright then - can you add a line on the top that lists everything you finished with - so that we can make some suggestions ?
in the following days (i hope i finish this weekend) i will change the visual layouts to all miniguides . after that , i'll start updating each miniguide (skillplan/gearing) , and will make a list of updates in the first post . i am also considering adding gear suggestions for end game that use realm-only items/runewords , in paralel with the end game gearing for single player , so , there will be the only spot where realm players may come with suggestions (because they have many months/years ahead of puting those items to testing) . even dough i can acces those items/runewords myself , i did not have time to test them , so the only comparison i can make is by compairing stats from one item to another and figure out what would work better - this is where you guys should come in and say what are your opinions .

mecheye wrote:Would an early, mid, and end-game gear list be necessary?

I think it would be more efficient with a "Pre-Destruction" and "Post-Farm / End Game" list. This way we know what gear to have when entering destruction, and what to work for once we begin destruction.
of course it is necesary . not all players know their ways with this game . the "pre destruction" also has a BRC where new players need gearing/skillplan advices . this game is not all about "end game" . it is also about how you get there.

------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure it is very clear to everybody : this compilation has many guides that where ment for diversity ; to open players eyes in other directions than those provided by "what is the best build " (mainstream) . there are alternatives to mainstream that can still do great and , sometimes , provide more fun - fun with underrated procs(eyecandy)/items/skillplans rather then the fun "i'm able to 1-shoting stuff -yaay i can kill all screen by pushing a button and nothing can kill me cause i'm so tanky" - not all players want that .
1 example : i've created a Massacre-based melee necro build (even if parasite is the mainstream way) , i made a theme build out of it with Tremour and Earthquake procs, so that the whole screen is shaken when you attack + earthquaque waves all over the screen , which gives a very nice sensation of bringing the Apocalypse . i've created that (after playing 4-5 variations of parasite builds ) because i wanted to try somthing new , different , and to show others that there is another way.