The MedianXL 2017 v1.3 SP Miniguides Compilation

MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Hi Chuck... I'm (still) playing 2017... I'm trying build the "vesseldin" pally . But I have a problema: "buff your character with VoJ and VoR". Well, I only can place points in the "shadow tree" after get VoJ skill. That's mean no rapture, no sacred armor...and ofc, no solstice and equinox... I'm missing something? I don't place skill points in any holy or unholy tree, only in shadow. What I'm doing wrong? Or the game was modified and the build don't Works in 2017?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hello , the build was updated to Sigma (im sure you see a Sigma tag in front of the name), but in a different thread . i have only used the older miniguide for copy/paste-ing some of the template and preparing the draft for the guide , reason why it is now unfinished here .

you may find the previous version , that works in 2017 here ( open the page offline ) : https://www61.zippyshare.com/v/97hDvEyT/file.html
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
thank you very much Chuck
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
One last question... what do you get when yu reach lvl 121? I understand that the last breakpoint for skills is lvl 120... or when you reach lvl 121 you get a final unlock, and you don't lose or gain any xp anymore, like the old lvl 120? I'm still on 120, and the xp gain is very slow... so, in short, reach lvl 120 is worth?
zaratustra
Skeleton
3 | 0
MUS01 wrote:One last question... what do you get when yu reach lvl 121? I understand that the last breakpoint for skills is lvl 120... or when you reach lvl 121 you get a final unlock, and you don't lose or gain any xp anymore, like the old lvl 120? I'm still on 120, and the xp gain is very slow... so, in short, reach lvl 120 is worth?

You gain acess to XIS runewords in MXL 2017
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
That's the only useful thing? Hmmm don't seems too much worth, cause I have zero xis runes... and I can't unsocket it if the roll is really bad... in the old times, first versions, I farm for a Natasha legacy... and was really painfull (and the roll sucks, onthe the oils help to improve the result)... right now, get even 1 xis rw takes too much time...

In the end, thanks for the information...
paolo12
Cog
203 | 18
Some of this stuff is still surprisingly effective :-D
JimmyBillBoob
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello all,

Do you still have the MedianXL 2017 v1.3.1/v.1.3.2 (offline) setup guides? i.e ruines, gems, gears etc.
paolo12
Cog
203 | 18
Some documentation is here
https://filebin.net/gt1fl9s84z254fbv
JimmyBillBoob
Skeleton
2 | 0
paolo12 wrote:Some documentation is here

Thank you sir!