Dr. Strangebuff - Summoner Nec

transtrans
Cultist
23 | 0
I have a quick question.
I am playing with that build and when I watched your videos I realized that you get message in green to the left on the screen when set items drop.
How do you do that? Is it possible to do the same for sacred uniques?
I opened D2SE ini file but could not see these options.

Thanks.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
transtrans wrote:I have a quick question.
I am playing with that build and when I watched your videos I realized that you get message in green to the left on the screen when set items drop.

Thanks.

It is D2stats Reader, you can download it from the Tools-section.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
Jampula wrote:
transtrans wrote:I have a quick question.

Thanks.

It is D2stats Reader, you can download it from the Tools-section.

the offline tools 4.4.7 is worth getting to /.. for when you need to respec if you dont have belladonna potions or when you want to strip off some cold damage orbs and add some flat DR orbs to your ring and amulet.. just make sure to back up with it and dont make more than 1 or 2 changes at a time... then play.. to check it then make a few more..
but yeah d2se is great home then alt to show notifies..
transtrans
Cultist
23 | 0
Jampula wrote:It is D2stats Reader, you can download it from the Tools-section.

Thanks, I downloaded it and it works fine.
transtrans
Cultist
23 | 0
bradr wrote:the offline tools 4.4.7 is worth getting to /.. for when you need to respec if you dont have belladonna potions or when you want to strip off some cold damage orbs and add some flat DR orbs to your ring and amulet.. just make sure to back up with it and dont make more than 1 or 2 changes at a time... then play.. to check it then make a few more..

Thanks, I will check this tool.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
transtrans wrote:
bradr wrote:the offline tools 4.4.7 is worth getting to /.. for when you need to respec if you dont have belladonna potions or when you want to strip off some cold damage orbs and add some flat DR orbs to your ring and amulet.. just make sure to back up with it and dont make more than 1 or 2 changes at a time... then play.. to check it then make a few more..

Thanks, I will check this tool.

for single player.. i dont think it works for tsw
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
hey i know you talk about crafted shields with honourfor skill but i got this while trying to farm laz bvody armour or gotia armour
and it seems to be really strong even though it wont boost frost totems it seems like wqith the totembound gardians and the explod totems it might be
a worth while subsituite???

opinions? from LH and HH and others??

The Stillborn
Preserved Head (Sacred)
Defense: 3096
Chance to Block: 1%
Durability: 34 of 36
(Necromancer Only)
Required Dexterity: 436
Required Level: 100
+4 to Necromancer Skill Levels
+23% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+15 to Exploding Totem
+17 to Totembound Guardian
+50% Bonus to Summoned Minion Life
+138% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Life 11%
Replenish Life +500
+500 to Mana
All Resists +31%
Socketed (4)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
While totembound guardians are great, there is one problem. If that shield is on switch, I‘m 99% sure the minions will poof after a couple of seconds after you switched weapons.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:While totembound guardians are great, there is one problem. If that shield is on switch, I‘m 99% sure the minions will poof after a couple of seconds after you switched weapons.

ahhh i wonderdd about that .. I know some things you can summon and switch honourfour for example and then switch back to staff and youre okay or... the +20 minions from santa staff when i have to switch to pax for blink .will also stay summoned. but i also know some switches will cause the +minions or previous item bonuses to vanish..

Edit tested it out yup totem bound guardians vanish when weap switch:( might still be useful in combo with the right wand? for certain situations ?)ahh well

okay serious question i know thios is a great problem to have but i everytime i start d2 i have to summon 28 flayers 25 ramps 28 lamia etc. etc is there anyway to "summon max?" by the time ive summoned my basic minion setup im exhausted LOL? seiousaly is there a way to automate the summons of my 80ish minions?
jwei92
Vampiress
35 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Just wondering, how well could a summoner necromancer do the other ubers like Black Road, Las, Void, Astro?