Harbinger Wolf Druid Full Guide [1.3]

cashmember
Prowler
15 | 1
Katastrophe wrote:on speedcalc it say that FHR are 86=6 frames, 152=5, 377=4.
Why is your suggestion 280?
I also had tips of basically going elemental dmg, to use
Jere Harash's Ghostwing
removing crafted 1h+shield, so no CB; it would be good to know how to balance both dmg and CB
BTW I tryed going 215IAS and that was really good

I don't know what speedcalc you used but this is mine => 280 fhr = 2 frames Image
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cashmember wrote:
Katastrophe wrote:on speedcalc it say that FHR are 86=6 frames, 152=5, 377=4.
Why is your suggestion 280?
I also had tips of basically going elemental dmg, to use
Jere Harash's Ghostwing
removing crafted 1h+shield, so no CB; it would be good to know how to balance both dmg and CB
BTW I tryed going 215IAS and that was really good

I don't know what speedcalc you used but this is mine => 280 fhr = 2 frames Image

this chart is correct one. also 215 attack speed is overkill asf. even 110 ias you harbinger yourself to wall ^^
Katastrophe
Invader
8 | 0
My bad, i checked druid, not in werewolf.
What about WSM than? it's 0 or do i have to put weapon speed?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Katastrophe wrote:My bad, i checked druid, not in werewolf.
What about WSM than? it's 0 or do i have to put weapon speed?

i didnt care much about that. i just gone with breakpoints that it tells on the table. you can overcap it a little to hit the breakpoint for certain. but 110 is still my standard go to ^^
abougadaba64
Destroyer
7 | 0
Quick question, really hopeful I can find the answer here!
I see this guide (and a few others) use the Dao of Xainsai 2hander, but, where in the world does this weapon drop?
I've looked everywhere on good, including a manual search in this post, but I'm unable to find one. I did roughly 40 Griswolds and Andy runs, nothing.

Am I missing something? Does it drop only class-specific? Any help would be really appreciated! :)

EDIT: OR does it only drop off a different boss?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
abougadaba64 wrote:Quick question, really hopeful I can find the answer here!
I see this guide (and a few others) use the Dao of Xainsai 2hander, but, where in the world does this weapon drop?
I've looked everywhere on good, including a manual search in this post, but I'm unable to find one. I did roughly 40 Griswolds and Andy runs, nothing.

Am I missing something? Does it drop only class-specific? Any help would be really appreciated! :)

it is tiered weapon. you can make one with arcane crystals. Check Cube recipies "how to make unique". you can get arcane shards by transmuting unique items with catalyst of disenchanting (this drops from the unique monster from imbue quest).
abougadaba64
Destroyer
7 | 0
Tkorpi wrote:
abougadaba64 wrote:Quick question, really hopeful I can find the answer here!

it is tiered weapon. you can make one with arcane crystals. Check Cube recipies "how to make unique". you can get arcane shards by transmuting unique items with catalyst of disenchanting (this drops from the unique monster from imbue quest).

Thanks for the info, I kind of figured it would've been that way. But one thing I'm not 100% sure for is, the only recipe I see to roll a unique is:

Reroll any Item to Unique

This powerful recipe uses the reagents obtained by disenchanting other uniques to turn any tiered item of your choosing into a unique. But choose wisely, because the crystals are precious and costly to replace.

Any non-sacred item + Oil of Enhancement + Arcane Crystal x2 → reroll item as unique

Is this the one you're referring to?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Yes
fertty
Invader
9 | 0
Wich is the meaning of "MO with ED". I think ED is Enhanced Damage, btw, ¿MO?.Ty!
Caleb
Rust Claw
86 | 3
fertty wrote:Wich is the meaning of "MO with ED". I think ED is Enhanced Damage, btw, ¿MO?.Ty!

MO means Mystic orbs that you can buy to the pnj