Harbinger Wolf Druid Full Guide [1.3]

Taeo
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Avoid wrote:Can you show a video of you beating Destruction Baal in the new patch? Seems stupidly hard for this character, I am decked out and cannot do it without spending 2 hours+ and hundreds of deaths, the Vision of Terror is riduclous, and by the time I kill one, Baal spawns another.

Same here ; - ;
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Taeo wrote:
Avoid wrote:Can you show a video of you beating Destruction Baal in the new patch? Seems stupidly hard for this character, I am decked out and cannot do it without spending 2 hours+ and hundreds of deaths, the Vision of Terror is riduclous, and by the time I kill one, Baal spawns another.

Same here ; - ;

if you wanna get easy way just respec to treewarden and do that. it takes ages to kill him with wolf and its exactly what you describe it there is no cheats how to do it unfortunately. -.-
Taeo
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Tkorpi wrote:
Taeo wrote:

Same here ; - ;

if you wanna get easy way just respec to treewarden and do that. it takes ages to kill him with wolf and its exactly what you describe it there is no cheats how to do it unfortunately. -.-

alright :) will try do it this way instead, thank you for your input, means a lot :)
Avoid
Stone Warrior
31 | 1
Tkorpi wrote:
Taeo wrote:

Same here ; - ;

I thought so, got another question
I keep getting slowed/frozen or something that severely slows my attack/movement speed, how do I prevent this?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Avoid wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:
Taeo wrote:

Same here ; - ;

I thought so, got another question
I keep getting slowed/frozen or something that severely slows my attack/movement speed, how do I prevent this?

where? in fauztinville or somewhere else? cannot be frozen is one stat you could get on an item but you wont notice that anymore on higher levels. in fauztin ville monsters slows you down 15% of all speeds so you need to overtune your faster hit recovery and attack speed.
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anyone confirm this is worth the time to make and invest the time in?
kse181
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Any tips about toraja?
I want to farm auhe rune..
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
kse181 wrote:Any tips about toraja?
I want to farm auhe rune..

Farm other stuff and use the tg to buy one. Usually I’m all for self farming stuff but toraja is pretty horrible if you aren’t playing a few very specific builds. Wolf is not one of those builds, and any of the Druid builds don’t seem ideal for toraja.
Covela
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Effective wrote:Anyone confirm this is worth the time to make and invest the time in?

It is a pretty solid build guide. You will hit some hard walls while progressing that make you hunker down and farm some gear. Act 5 terror was a nightmare for me because I wasn't able to find any good sacred items to make my Mid game gear. I spent a good amount of time farming in K3K and was finally able to get a sacred ancient armor, greaves and great sword. Since then, I finished BRC and respec'd out of fiends and into full avoid build. Cruising easily through destruction now, and picking up some of the easier charms along the way. After hitting the FHR and IAS breakpoints, the game does become very smooth. I'll still have the occasional death to weird line of sight problems, but I think that's the nature of any pounce-type build. I don't know how difficult some of the end game Ubers will be, as I am rather new to MXL overall, but I can see how potent this build will be for farming things like TA, K3K and probably fauntz come some more charms and hopefully some lucky drops.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Covela wrote:
Effective wrote:Anyone confirm this is worth the time to make and invest the time in?

It is a pretty solid build guide. You will hit some hard walls while progressing that make you hunker down and farm some gear. Act 5 terror was a nightmare for me because I wasn't able to find any good sacred items to make my Mid game gear. I spent a good amount of time farming in K3K and was finally able to get a sacred ancient armor, greaves and great sword. Since then, I finished BRC and respec'd out of fiends and into full avoid build. Cruising easily through destruction now, and picking up some of the easier charms along the way. After hitting the FHR and IAS breakpoints, the game does become very smooth. I'll still have the occasional death to weird line of sight problems, but I think that's the nature of any pounce-type build. I don't know how difficult some of the end game Ubers will be, as I am rather new to MXL overall, but I can see how potent this build will be for farming things like TA, K3K and probably fauntz come some more charms and hopefully some lucky drops.

klad to hear you like it. this is absolutely some pioneering you need todo when you are playing wolf druid and you have done it well. some ubers are pain in the ass tho with wolf so you probably need to respe for some of them baal for example. but good job overall! :)