Beginners Guide

Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
Why do you think bloodmage (act 3 merc) is good for a fire/poison caster. My sorc right now is fire/poison but It is my current understanding that poison damage doesn't stack. So it feels like im gimping my own merc damage just by casting.

Also since both our elements are the same, enemy immunities are just as hard.
Tadace
Sasquatch
63 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
You're gonna want either a5 barb or a3 abjurer if you're a fire / poison caster.
Minas
Vampiress
39 | 0
hello about callenge... no 1..
46 lvl sorc cant kill that bow zone :DD so i gues there are litle changes on lvl challenges? yes?
Minas
Vampiress
39 | 0
or i need to do somthing to weaker her? coz she killed me easy and i did like 2% of her life...? help
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Minas wrote:or i need to do somthing to weaker her? coz she killed me easy and i did like 2% of her life...? help

You headed the wrong way. and engaged a Boss. Reveal the map and go down, not up.
Minas
Vampiress
39 | 0
Kylrath THANKS MAN. gOT ME SNOW BALL ORB :D
Minas
Vampiress
39 | 0
Hey guys, nees advise. i play cold/ligh sorc and wich merc is best to me? 2act shapeshifter? or 5 act som merc?
kinnhaunao
Prowler
15 | 0
Minas wrote:Hey guys, nees advise. i play cold/ligh sorc and wich merc is best to me? 2act shapeshifter? or 5 act som merc?

I think you should try a5 barb because motw buff and tanky
NoDadNotTheBelt
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How relevant is all of this for Sigma?? Brand new as of today and very intrigued with this game! :mrgreen:
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
NoDadNotTheBelt wrote:How relevant is all of this for Sigma??

Not at all relevant. Better to just play. Check docs under the game tab (top of forum).