243 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
bibel89 wrote:absolution 20% reduced dmg seems pretty bad :(

I done some runs on the early neutraldin in the 2.1 beta. And there are some factors that makes it a tad slower for the 1-110 push. And yes the 20% absolution nurf seems like a lot. But again.. this build was 100% the fastest farmer in 2.0. Overall early a1 and a2 normal mode this build is still super strong and ones you get a few TU items it works just fine.
qiandongyq
Skeleton
2 | 0
Is Neutralidin still a good league starter build in 2.1.0 ? thanks
Kadazzle
Balrog
135 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
This was my Pally last SEASON- 28
I feel that Myself and TgTalcon had the best vesseldin
blyts
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Kadazzle wrote:This was my Pally last SEASON- 28
I feel that Myself and TgTalcon had the best vesseldin

Gear, skills, etc?

Able to do scols?

Ty.
blyts
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
What shield is best for endgame? Still The Collector? Thank you for guide!
Sfp4
Pit Knight
103 | 12
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fully geared it out with the set, angiris, black hand sigil and collector and was able to do dunc in 3 mins or less

farming 10/10
bossing 8/10
survivability 8/10
overall gameplay experience 9/10 for me, it might depend for you. i definitely enjoyed the relaxed playstyle and keeping the buffs up is quite easy
plaxor
Skeleton
2 | 0
it was nerfed, but still good build plan..
Ethereal
Acid Prince
48 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Sfp4 wrote:fully geared it out with the set, angiris, black hand sigil and collector and was able to do dunc in 3 mins or less

farming 10/10
bossing 8/10
survivability 8/10
overall gameplay experience 9/10 for me, it might depend for you. i definitely enjoyed the relaxed playstyle and keeping the buffs up is quite easy

How was it before you got all the end-game setup? Perhaps with just the set + TUs.
Sfp4
Pit Knight
103 | 12
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ethereal wrote:
Sfp4 wrote:fully geared it out with the set, angiris, black hand sigil and collector and was able to do dunc in 3 mins or less

farming 10/10
bossing 8/10
survivability 8/10

How was it before you got all the end-game setup? Perhaps with just the set + TUs.

Levelling you will certainly die, especially between 70-100. I had the set from 100 onward so I honestly cant say. You can manage with just the set and tu's just fine though I imagine. Collector is not required and neither is angiris, there are a lot of cheaper options. Once you hit the 110-120 range you can max both your 20s buffs and vor. 1 pt in voj is fine and your dmg should be ok.

For you to really fly through dunc though you will need prob ~13k+ vor id say.
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
The main area for farming has shifted from fauzt to scos. I'd say neutral is a dead build now.