Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
snowbird wrote:The main area for farming has shifted from fauzt to scos. I'd say neutral is a dead build now.

This is not true. Neutral has been able to farm Scos last ladder and this one on a literal budget 0tg build while being quite fast on day 2/3. Also, Fauzt isn't ideal for neutral because necrobots are resistant to most of your damage yet still very doable you just skip most of them.
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Elendilli wrote:
snowbird wrote:The main area for farming has shifted from fauzt to scos. I'd say neutral is a dead build now.

This is not true. Neutral has been able to farm Scos last ladder and this one on a literal budget 0tg build while being quite fast on day 2/3. Also, Fauzt isn't ideal for neutral because necrobots are resistant to most of your damage yet still very doable you just skip most of them.

imo it takes forever. Even endgame spec'ced neut wasn't impressively fast in scosglen (the neutral there was a sam farmer) .
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
snowbird wrote:
Elendilli wrote:

imo it takes forever. Even endgame spec'ced neut wasn't impressively fast in scosglen (the neutral there was a sam farmer) .

It does not take forever. The only thing that takes time are the corrupted bosses which literally every build somewhat struggles to kill quickly. A complete budget neutraldin takes 3 absolutions to kill Etherborns. Double for the big trees while everything else dies passively + optional absolution spam for faster clear. For day 2 farming this is exceptionally impressive for a close to 0tg build. Most builds cannot even do it day 2 let alone with a bunch of endgame items.

You could EASILY get it to 2 absolutions on Etherborns with better rolled charms / trophies / the sleep upgrade. Idk what you consider to be fast or slow but this is super super impressive clear speed on dogshit items. Also I don't know how a fully geared neutral setup clears Scos so I cannot comment on that nor will I ever try when the budget gear build is better than good enough.
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Elendilli wrote:
snowbird wrote:
Elendilli wrote:

It does not take forever. The only thing that takes time are the corrupted bosses which literally every build somewhat struggles to kill quickly. A complete budget neutraldin takes 3 absolutions to kill Etherborns. Double for the big trees while everything else dies passively + optional absolution spam for faster clear. For day 2 farming this is exceptionally impressive for a close to 0tg build. Most builds cannot even do it day 2 let alone with a bunch of endgame items.

You could EASILY get it to 2 absolutions on Etherborns with better rolled charms / trophies / the sleep upgrade. Idk what you consider to be fast or slow but this is super super impressive clear speed on dogshit items. Also I don't know how a fully geared neutral setup clears Scos so I cannot comment on that nor will I ever try when the budget gear build is better than good enough.

Yeah and I felt suicidal urge when facing trees and normal trash mobs. I mean yeah he can farm there. You know etherborns are not everything there. I know he can do scos. And you'll feel his performance in scos is hardcapped at the level you described.

What is fast/slow is pretty much dependant on the individual, but I'd like to say full clear inc 2-3 corrupted bosses in 20min is fast enough imo, my UHC could have easily done this before I sold all his gears this season.
Prox
Balrog
139 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I am nearing 130lv and still running around with the Thunderhead shield, not really sure what to look for now to swap it. Any ideas? Thanks ;)
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Prox wrote:I am nearing 130lv and still running around with the Thunderhead shield, not really sure what to look for now to swap it. Any ideas? Thanks ;)

Craft a shield with Enchanted shrines.

Look for high +Paladin skills and PMSD. Bear Stance if low on physical resist.
yochlol
Fallen
1 | 0
there’s no shield recommendations outside of leveling. what do you suggest for early hell // endgame?
TopDimas
Sasquatch
67 | 3
yochlol wrote:there’s no shield recommendations outside of leveling. what do you suggest for early hell // endgame?

The best for end game The Collector
jmarr
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
yochlol wrote:there’s no shield recommendations outside of leveling. what do you suggest for early hell // endgame?

I'm using a sacred paladin shield crafted, with str and bear stance. Good for 40% PR before blessed life.
Prox
Balrog
139 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What cycles would you recommend to farm? Shall I just go pure energy or is it worth mixing some of them?
Thanks ;)