Caster Stormzon

JKhlu
Skeleton
3 | 0
Max tundermaiden and discharge,when you reach 90 you should consider picking paragon over SoV.. atleast until you can put some points in war spirit then you can respec to SoV..
doba7a
Pit Knight
106 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How did you guys managed to do Soul of Wrath in the path to The Void charm? I'm currently using the set and have max block (only 25PR sadly), but still getting trashed and he's healing to full hp from time to time. Am I missing something?
Tirbine
Balrog
121 | 0
doba7a wrote:How did you guys managed to do Soul of Wrath in the path to The Void charm? I'm currently using the set and have max block (only 25PR sadly), but still getting trashed and he's healing to full hp from time to time. Am I missing something?
make sure you dont have any reanimates on and he should stop healing
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tirbine wrote:
doba7a wrote:How did you guys managed to do Soul of Wrath in the path to The Void charm? I'm currently using the set and have max block (only 25PR sadly), but still getting trashed and he's healing to full hp from time to time. Am I missing something?
make sure you dont have any reanimates on and he should stop healing

cast spirit of vengeance with extatic frenzy buff ( no reanimates), you can remove this buff later.
doba7a
Pit Knight
106 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
It worked, tyvm guys
Kastaneda89
Rust Claw
89 | 0
Guys could anyone take a brief look at my hero and say what is there to improve/change?

https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Gromyka

I love the damage output, but survivability wise it's really not good ( except for Dunk)