[1.5] Unholy Caster - Trinity Beam

Share your videos and screenshots
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Scalewinged wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:OP seems afk so I will ask there my question :

is it worth blessing again with breath of thaumaturgy the hidden crafts items ?
I mean 25 lvl is like more than 2 lodestones, not sure how it compares in terms of dmg and I really don't wanna fuck my crafts

If you're about Unveiling eye - it working only on crafts, not on blesses.

Yes I have acquired one, and already got some pretty cool crafts, 2x empyrean glory with endless light, etc.
Trying to roll a 2 pala 10% spell dmg belt which seems not so easy btw

currently 10-12k dmg, I can run labs 11 but dies to anomaly or phoboss ofc.

So I just want to know, bless again for +25 lvl or use lodestones instead ? or something else maybe ?
Really not sure how you can get 30k or more dmg lol 1 lodestone does like +120 dmg or so
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
PizzaGater wrote:So I just want to know, bless again for +25 lvl or use lodestones instead ? or something else maybe ?
Really not sure how you can get 30k or more dmg lol 1 lodestone does like +120 dmg or so

First of all - damages (spells included divided by 2, guide is outdated (vessels damage was nerfed too by 10%) so this 30k equal to 14k currently obtainable with same gear. And bless with hidden not worth, but if with enchanted it will give you potentially same spd (4-10% spd if not body armor) and 1-2 mag res... i would go for lodestones.

PS: Since neutraldin need phys/mag spd only - you can simply use 5x2 phys/mag spd. Same trade in term of req lvl but alot easier to obtain than UMOs
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Scalewinged wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:So I just want to know, bless again for +25 lvl or use lodestones instead ? or something else maybe ?

First of all - damages (spells included divided by 2, guide is outdated (vessels damage was nerfed too by 10%) so this 30k equal to 14k currently obtainable with same gear. And bless with hidden not worth, but if with enchanted it will give you potentially same spd (4-10% spd if not body armor) and 1-2 mag res... i would go for lodestones.

PS: Since neutraldin need phys/mag spd only - you can simply use 5x2 phys/mag spd. Same trade in term of req lvl but alot easier to obtain than UMOs

Ok ty for clarification about shrine blessing and dmg window :D
not sure what the other part with neutraldin meant though. I need fire/cold/light spell dmg right ?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
PizzaGater wrote:Ok ty for clarification about shrine blessing and dmg window :D
not sure what the other part with neutraldin meant though. I need fire/cold/light spell dmg right ?

Ow.... tribeam pal XD Thought it was on neatraldin. Then lodestones alot better. Everything other is still correct.
Loko22
Sasquatch
69 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
quick question about this build what should we soc gear with?
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Loko22 wrote:quick question about this build what should we soc gear with?

Depends on what u want to do with it.
For labs u will probably need some res gems/zann esu for max res.
Otherwise crafted jewels with spell dmg, SF, life e.t.c. is good. If u don't use rapture for some reason u will also need speeds from your sockets to hit BPs I think, which means that will be a priority on the jewels aswell.