Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
RyougiShiki wrote:Although I think your showcase is great but I still want to post my opinion about azure overall here.
Azure setup is a disaster for this game, especially somehow from 2.0 the azure drop rate is much higher than before. or we have many more players? hmmm I don't think so.

Here is my explanation:

If we can only defeat 5 abyss deimoss by azure, then one of them should be deleted completely from the game, azure or deimoss. Because the dev team is forcing us to find one and only one highly dependent and rare thing to complete the content of the game. I'm not asking for all the players should or could complete all the contents, but at least we should have more than 1 ways, ideally 7 ways for every char, although I know it's unlikely to happen but only one way is not cool.

Instead of a near cheese way for this game, and continuously nerf it (the newest nerf is -0.5 life per vita), drop rate is the key problem. For now from what I feel, azure become an available but expensive gear that makes everyone who play with it become much more brainless with huge HP pool. But players should never bond with tg to one thing this much. Even though having 10k tg is a big advantage for a new season, we should never spend it for only 1 way if we want to finish this game.

Overall , my suggestion is : nerf azure drop rate and buff other builds to make them possible for deimoss (5 abyss). Nerfing azure status won't help.

I don't really have an opinion on whether azure is good for the game or not, but I will say: Azure builds havent shown themselves to be especially good or necessary for higher deimoss kills.

Scorpion sin is far superior at doing deimoss 5 and it is far more accessible. There are other sins that are also accomplished at deimoss.
RyougiShiki
Pit Knight
117 | 41
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Enigma wrote:

I don't really have an opinion on whether azure is good for the game or not, but I will say: Azure builds havent shown themselves to be especially good or necessary for higher deimoss kills.

Scorpion sin is far superior at doing deimoss 5 and it is far more accessible. There are other sins that are also accomplished at deimoss.

From what I know the ONLY build in this version can do deimoss 5 is GT Azure build. I highly doubt whether Scorpion sin can do it. Although I do quit this season for a while, but I still play legal single player to test many builds. At least for the sin, within my test, it only have a very low chance to do deimoss 5 because the barb summon and new version of lightning and poison dmg is a disaster for sth low HP and low regen like sin. 50k HP +tons of solitude UMO is completely another game.

As for Azure, I didn't mean it's not good for the game, the Azure build itself is OK although many ppl have already said it's a cheat or sth, but it's SSSU and the rarest thing of this game so I think it should be powerful. The Azure build accessibility is the core problem, so many ppl can get it and these ppl can do deimoss 5 easily but other players are just suffering. We should never have the only solution available.
Enigma
Heretic
409 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The only player in my lab group to do Deimos 5 did it in scorpion sin.
nikita
Acid Prince
49 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pretty sure there is a few ppl do Deimoss 5 without using Azure.

But well, as cnlnjzfjb pointed out. Azure build showcase is pretty boring and braindead.
midknight
Pit Knight
106 | 59
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
I think azurewraith is a very divisive build, last season there were 13 azurewraith recorded on tsw whether people think thats a lot or not it come down to personal opinon. I dont think azurewraith builds have been close to getting an early 1st boss kills or the first to reach 150 on the first ladder simply because it requires quite a big investment early ladder especially when people dont have phoboss on farm yet. Nice showcase Rhys, i haven't seen many videos of azurewraith in action so its nice to see. What happened to lemures t10? :yay:

Ben got the first deimoss kill this ladder on a lvl 147 scorpsin.
Enigma
Heretic
409 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
midknight wrote:I think azurewraith is a very divisive build, last season there were 13 azurewraith recorded on tsw whether people think thats a lot or not it come down to personal opinon. I dont think azurewraith builds have been close to getting an early 1st boss kills or the first to reach 150 on the first ladder simply because it requires quite a big investment early ladder especially when people dont have phoboss on farm yet. Nice showcase Rhys, i haven't seen many videos of azurewraith in action so its nice to see. What happened to lemures t10? :yay:

Ben got the first deimoss kill this ladder on a lvl 147 scorpsin.

I was playing Lemures untill I got a cheap azure + double honorifics early ish in the season. I'd never used azure before, so thought I should have a crack.
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
You don't even need umos to do deimoss with 5 totems this ladder. Probably Azure is the best way to do 100% but you get no special rewards. Mostly complaints about azurewrath comes from ignorance, it has never been the most powerful build in this mod.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Although your presentation and experience sharing is nice.
But Azure, one of the things I've always thought should be removed.
I think medianxl is starting to reduce the overall difficulty of the game
What attracts me to play medianxl is its high degree of difficulty and high operability. Instead of standing still and playing guessing games with T10 phoboss.
Also, if the Median xl team can see it, I'd like to suggest: It's up to the player to turn off TSW's gear display freely. Similar to the previously unviewable equipment of ladder players.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Enigma wrote:I tried GT this season, the damage is actually pretty similar surprisingly. UH loses ALOT of vitality; storm lord is much worse than dragons blessing and lionheart does 625 vit compared to tainted's 300ish. Even so, the damage is slightly higher in UH spec due to the extra attack frame on DJ/cherub at a tradeoff of a much worse phoboss matchup. GT felt similar to cherub on packs (range seemed poor and damage comparable even at Lvl 44 GT) and you get a huge defensive/survivability loss. It also struggled badly on phoboss in UHC/GT; DJ with more Loma and UHC would probably do well enough on phoboss though. If I hadnt decided to hang up the boots for the season I probably would have grabbed a DJ relic and carried bellas for respec into UHC + DJ for deimoss. As for speed in labs; clearing 10's in 20-30mins with cherub and great phoboss matchup is better than GT imo.

I get ur point. But I do feel 10-target GT(ofc fortress on) with 5fpa and 140% weapon damage is way better than 4-target Cherub with 6fpa and 110% weapon damage in clearing labs from my experience, even u lose the strong dragon blessing for a weak stormlord. It is very worth it, in my opinion. And once u get more than 30k hp, phoboss should never be a thing for azure bd, cause u just never die. But if u do feel GT and Cherub are similar in clearing speed, Cherub surely is better. But I feel they are not that similar, at least. And the life regen for UHC with tainted is just better than HMP, together in 5f form with Farnham UMO it is also better than 6f form, which makes u actually more tanky facing phoboss. For any builds, once u get over 30k+ hp and 96 cold res, the key for survial against phoboss is not hp amount anymore. It is ur hp regen speed.

Ofc there is a big defence/vit loss as u mentioned, but in UHC form with these much regen, I dont feel any survivability loss than HMP form, I even feel better survivability, with tainted, solitude and Farnham in 5fpa. But anyway, just play whatever u like, one just dont die with azure so whatever.
Btw, the only right way to use GT is together with fortress on, that's why I said that meant anthor 2 relics if GT than Cherub. Fortress doubles the targets and seek range. Without fortress, GT is weak and unusable.
Edited by cnlnjzfjb 1 year.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
huangyunshy wrote:Although your presentation and experience sharing is nice.
But Azure, one of the things I've always thought should be removed.
I think medianxl is starting to reduce the overall difficulty of the game
What attracts me to play medianxl is its high degree of difficulty and high operability. Instead of standing still and playing guessing games with T10 phoboss.
Also, if the Median xl team can see it, I'd like to suggest: It's up to the player to turn off TSW's gear display freely. Similar to the previously unviewable equipment of ladder players.

My vote here. I do agree that we need more endgame content difficulty. And players should be allowed to turn off/on their TSW as they wish.

Oh and ofc, I agree azure should be nerfed or removed. Or just like ppl mentioned above, nerf the drop rate of azure. But whatever, I dont care if it is nerfed or not, although I think it should.