Unholy melee wolf

Share your videos and screenshots
noal
Cog
208 | 15
So finally here comes my 2nd video on forum :lol:

This time I'm experimenting with the OP character in this ladder: wolf druid. However I want to build him like a unholy melee pal - that means most of the damage of this char will come from elemental on attack spell procs.

The main reason for this build is from how wolf get insane atk speed from weapon. In this video, my weapon has 180% ias. It can be higher (max 215%), but I wanted to have some MO space to MO losim so I downleveled the sword. But 180% ias already makes him atk like 12 times per sec. He has huge innate spell damage (380% FON + 100% motw + 100% acid fiend) as well. Besides, he also has ton of hp, good def, huge laek and 50% avoid melee attacks (yeah I know Im just exploiting wolf's OPness)

Some of his disadvantage compare to a traditional melee pal: fewer choice of weapon (thus severely fewer choice of procs), doesnt have the OP %dr and flat dr, and losim which is fairly important to any melee build.

Overall, I think this char is not a strong but a fun, eyecandy char. Also I hope that in later patch we'll have a bigger variety of procs on attack that make the spell melee builds actually viable (for now UHM pal, flowersin etc. almost can't be seen anywhere)

The video shows him doing cows + bpr, dunc, kurast, bremtown and tran. He can't do Fauzt sadly....

Any idea/suggestion is welcomed :D

Edited by noal 8 years.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
lawl video has been blocked by TV TOKYO Corporation for copyright infringement
noal
Cog
208 | 15
Lol I got a random soundtrack from internet...let me try another soundtrack
OnlyForFun
Cog
203 | 17
Why Unholy oO
noal
Cog
208 | 15
Cause it's like playing a unholy melee pal in wolf form :lol:
potapo_gourouni
Azure Drake
174 | 8
Cool video!! How much -enemy resists did you have on this build??

I think UHM pala is a very strong character, but i dont know if a flowersin could make it around... I'd like to see one farming destruction ubers..(this is a request to you my friend :) )

Great video and idea!!
noal
Cog
208 | 15
potapo_gourouni wrote:Cool video!! How much -enemy resists did you have on this build??

I think UHM pala is a very strong character, but i dont know if a flowersin could make it around... I'd like to see one farming destruction ubers..(this is a request to you my friend :) )

Great video and idea!!

I can get -100 light res for Forked Lightning and Mindflay by MOing into ring amu glove, sadly that's the only -res that matter I guess, Balefire and Disintegrate are magic dmg.

UHM is one of my favorite char, but I have to admit that despite being indeed tanky and versatile, he's not a efficient farmer nor a good boss-killer... It's just he lacks aoe damaging means- his attacks are not very efficient, as well as there is almost no good procs that can do that for him. Some of the weapon I have found to suit him the most is the SU and SSU crystal sword, as they give him good aoe damaging procs

About flowersin, I don't think I can do it at all :oops:
potapo_gourouni
Azure Drake
174 | 8
UHM pala with full malthael set is my favorite :)
Sure you could get -100 enemy lighting, but on the char you were demonstrating you didnt right??? I asked, cause the efficiency of your dudu would've been greater if you achieved -100 resist. Great character!!
Wooferoo
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
This is pretty neat! I feel like I wanna give it a whirl! I'll let you know how it goes :)
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
nice thread necro.