Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Not really, uhc is way weaker than holy melee right now. There is like 2-3 ubers in which he performs better than your current build.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
still cant find that monster that's supposed to drop the gidbinn :evil:
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
neocrescent wrote:still cant find that monster that's supposed to drop the gidbinn :evil:
► Show Spoiler

It's an old D2 bug. It takes the little Fetish about 7 seconds to spawn, but sometimes he spawns off-screen and you're sol. It seems more likely to happen when the Gidbinn pyre is in the lower part of the screen. Just reroll the map and try again.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
Solfege wrote:
neocrescent wrote:still cant find that monster that's supposed to drop the gidbinn :evil:
► Show Spoiler

It's an old D2 bug. It takes the little Fetish about 7 seconds to spawn, but sometimes he spawns off-screen and you're sol. It seems more likely to happen when the Gidbinn pyre is in the lower part of the screen. Just reroll the map and try again.

saving and exit more than 5 times already but still no gidbinn monster.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
neocrescent wrote:
Solfege wrote:
► Show Spoiler

You have to reroll map, not just restart game.. Me usually just skip this quest at least until lvl 90+ when these rare rings reward will become more useful but must times i never doing it at all.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
Scalewinged wrote:
neocrescent wrote:
Solfege wrote:
► Show Spoiler

You have to reroll map, not just restart game.. Me usually just skip this quest at least until lvl 90+ when these rare rings reward will become more useful but must times i never doing it at all.

is there another way to reroll the map? the only way i know to reroll map is to switch difficulties, im still on hatred. i started from scratch again 'coz i think the first time i forgot to pick up the book after killing radament.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
neocrescent wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:
neocrescent wrote:
Solfege wrote:
► Show Spoiler

is there another way to reroll the map? the only way i know to reroll map is to switch difficulties, im still on hatred. i started from scratch again 'coz i think the first time i forgot to pick up the book after killing radament.

Plugy have Alwaysrerollmapinsp= at very bottom of its' ini file. 1 is ON 0 is OFF.. sure you need to restart d2 for apply setting change.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Scalewinged wrote:
neocrescent wrote:is there another way to reroll the map? the only way i know to reroll map is to switch difficulties, im still on hatred. i started from scratch again 'coz i think the first time i forgot to pick up the book after killing radament.

Plugy have Alwaysrerollmapinsp= at very bottom of its' ini file. 1 is ON 0 is OFF.. sure you need to restart d2 for apply setting change.

You can also just host a random TCP/IP game, then when you go back to SP, the map will be reset.