Share your videos and screenshots
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Talic wrote:What is what, charms and keys for now, or maybe you are asking about that big book, that is ToP if I'm not wrong. :think:

EDIT: Yes it is, ToP is Tome of Possession.

Ok ! :) someone downvoted you ? And me ? Why?? Seriously.. this troll-site is shit
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Thank you Valthek, really appreciate that!
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Berkabus1 wrote:
Talic wrote:What is what, charms and keys for now, or maybe you are asking about that big book, that is ToP if I'm not wrong. :think:

Ok ! :) someone downvoted you ? And me ? Why?? Seriously.. this troll-site is shit

It was me and I'm sorry it was not intentional. When scrolling on a phone the up/down vote buttons are exactly where your thumb lands (right-handed).
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Semigloss wrote:
Berkabus1 wrote:

It was me and I'm sorry it was not intentional. When scrolling on a phone the up/down vote buttons are exactly where your thumb lands (right-handed).

Yeah, thats hands down the worst placement on mobile. You are not the first one to downvote someone by accident or get downvoted at.
The button needs to be moved on mobile and you should be able to cancel/change votes.
Myxir
Cog
225 | 13
Wotan wrote:
Semigloss wrote:
Berkabus1 wrote:

Yeah, thats hands down the worst placement on mobile. You are not the first one to downvote someone by accident or get downvoted at.
The button needs to be moved on mobile and you should be able to cancel/change votes.

Exactly or should it be any conifrmation message before +/- cookie, I gave like -3 cookies by accident :?
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Semigloss wrote:
Berkabus1 wrote:

Ah ok ! No problems . Hehe just was thinking that its strange to downvote a regular question :mrgreen:
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Image yeah, ofc, so what ?

The point is - this particular item is at trophy goblin's loot list :D
uberecht
Sasquatch
65 | 6
Ruubel wrote:Image yeah, ofc, so what ?

The point is - this particular item is at trophy goblin's loot list :D

Technically it is a charm ^^
peace
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Goblin power O-)
romascha
Jungle Hunter
28 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Wow! What a roll! Enchanted with +2sk and Loadstone.