Share your videos and screenshots
sharky
Balrog
129 | 16
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
void wrote:Smax psi storm seems completely overkill, the mana cost becomes outragous and trash dies easily with 1 point at midgame. Smax doom seems like a better investment to me since it scales with hard points

Correct. I used this skillplan until I got Mind rake (gives me 15% chance lvl 60 doom after kill). But max psionic storm i need in TP zones in Dancraig for fster killspeed. Also storm works very well against bosses (kabraxis, astrogha, xazax etc.). Sorry for bad english
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Nice vids, good job.

Just as an aside to anyone who doesn't know - procs inherit base level bonuses if you have the skill in your tree. I.e. the doom proc on that claw will give more bonus damage to each hit and more magic pierce with each base level you have in doom.
lonewolf
Skeleton
3 | 6
I got bored with limpet and claw sin so I have been trying to play around with the psychic tree since I found the mind rake in a ta run. So far the damage output of flurry feels good even with not total endgame gear necrobots melt really quickly also I think its much faster and safer with an act 5 merc cause he does all the tanking , I also use a bane claw and a ix rw assa shield on switch in fautz. Usually I am lazy to record a video and you can see that from the video quality lol but here is a short video of me doing duncraig
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
sharky wrote:
void wrote:Smax psi storm seems completely overkill, the mana cost becomes outragous and trash dies easily with 1 point at midgame. Smax doom seems like a better investment to me since it scales with hard points

Correct. I used this skillplan until I got Mind rake (gives me 15% chance lvl 60 doom after kill). But max psionic storm i need in TP zones in Dancraig for fster killspeed. Also storm works very well against bosses (kabraxis, astrogha, xazax etc.). Sorry for bad english

On kill proc's only proc with Weapon damage and poison, correct? I am guessing you're getting the procs from queen of blade's poisoning the enemy at random then killing with Shuriken flurry?

Edit: Just noticed you weren't using queen of blades in the TA video, but I still saw Doom procs.. Unless you're a god at skill switching quickly, I didn't notice you skill switch. How are you proc'ing on kill exactly for the doom? My only other guess would be that Thunder arena carrys wdm, but that'd seem unreliable as a source of on kill... If true though, it's obviously reliable in high density area's given your video.
Edited by Zennith 6 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Zennith wrote:
sharky wrote:Mind rake (gives me 15% chance lvl 60 doom after kill

Edit: Just noticed you weren't using queen of blades in the TA video, but I still saw Doom procs.. Unless you're a god at skill switching quickly, I didn't notice you skill switch. How are you proc'ing on kill exactly for the doom?

It procs when enemy is slain. not on kill.
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
L H wrote:
Zennith wrote:
sharky wrote:Mind rake (gives me 15% chance lvl 60 doom after kill

Edit: Just noticed you weren't using queen of blades in the TA video, but I still saw Doom procs.. Unless you're a god at skill switching quickly, I didn't notice you skill switch. How are you proc'ing on kill exactly for the doom?

It procs when enemy is slain. not on kill.

Oh okay, just a misunderstanding from what he meant then. Gotcha.