Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Primarch wrote:
Controlledanger wrote:
Primarch wrote:
Controlledanger wrote:Leaflock on ladder just crafted this battle axe for his treewarden. One of the best ive ever seen. Keep in mind 120-375 is perfect added flat.

1 mo of ed
5 mo of deadly
1 mo of max dmg
intim bless for 2%

Trash

Nub knows nothing about wdm warden XD

There are so many better weapons, even onehanded that would better suit your needs as a warden

100% wrong.

This crushes nim in clear speed, as well as headsman (much lower str dmg bonus and base dmg while being at same frame aps) especially once you up the player count even to p4, past that its incomparable.
The only thing better than this is the same thing but on a giant axe, and at that point its preference, but with perfect jewels you can hit final bp.

Few hundred hours on tree warden now this league and last, and mostly all I do is test setups. This is >>> 1h.
Canvas
Invader
8 | 1
But no proc. It canbe beter
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Canvas wrote:But no proc. It canbe beter

The only proc that is worth using on tree for clear is spike nova or time strike for single target, and i'm pretty sure you can't roll this with min + max + ed.

The only way you can get dmg this high and have a proc (which you do not need at all whatsoever), is by rolling wierd and getting the luck + bless to leave room to still have 5 orbs to roll deadly strike, which is mandatory. this means 20+60+60 in perfect case, so 140, 2 orb to cap ed (you will need 3 because rolling 60/60 is mathematically not happening). this leaves you with just enough to get 5 ds orbs on the wep , 98 to 118.

That would be the only thing "better" and the probability is astronomical, plus you lose 4% deadly strike from shrine bless, so you would only gain a ~1-2% dps increase with time strike on single target, and an un-needed 50% wdm spike proc that doesn't pierce.
Edited by Controlledanger 5 years.
Canvas
Invader
8 | 1
No. Proc affix group 206. dammage afkx group 233. is possibel!
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Canvas wrote:No. Proc affix group 206. dammage afkx group 233. is possibel!

Min is suffix (120) group 107
Max is prefix (375) group 206
ED % is prefix (200) group 106
Proc group 223

So maybe it is possible to get all of them, though i highly doubt it?
regardless out of thousands and thousands of crafts I've never seen it personally, or if i did it wasn't good enough to keep and got rerolled for higher flat (more important), which alone makes this axe a trophy especially considering if you know how to properly spec/gear a wdm thorn strike, you can obliterate the game and all non purify ubers with this with ease.
Darth-Kim
Skeleton
2 | 0
Time to go through the old photobucket album and pull out some blasts from the past

mannimarco wrecking judgement day

Ah, the good 'ol Wertron Jewel. Duped the hell out of this one

Crafting Jewels was one of my favorite hobbies in this game. One of the better ones i ever made

Summoner necro was always my go-to bread and butter build. Haven't gotten very far with my new one since I got back into this game, but time will tell.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
@Darth-Kim

Its Season 18 Realm thread, the one you are looking for is here Screenshot Thread
MoH
Thunder Beetle
50 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
First try for charm

CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge