[Sigma 1.0.2] XBow Necromancer by Jaxon

Share your videos and screenshots
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
The Items I have used in the proc version for the fauzt and the vizjun video are the same. just check out the fauzt video.

advent of hatred is also a solid weapon, especially for bosses besides the JahXis. For farming there is nothing better than hwanins.

Royal Circlet is a very solid option, but not a must. Reapers is also qute good in the proc version of this build. Also Idol of Rygnar is a viable option.

about the mechanic behind widow maker: it shoots bolts in 4 directions. After that animation is done, the Bolts change their direction to a target once (i think it might be the closest target). if the target moves, the bolts can miss. If there is only one target and it is stationary, for example hitting your minions, all of the bolts will be directing this target.
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
I am currently testing how far I can get in HC with the xBow necro. Just hit level 110 and act 3 hell. Charms I have gotten so far http://prntscr.com/mgol6i. Also got Scroll of kings and Laser Focus Crystal now
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Jaxon wrote:about the mechanic behind widow maker: it shoots bolts in 4 directions. After that animation is done, the Bolts change their direction to a target once (i think it might be the closest target). if the target moves, the bolts can miss. If there is only one target and it is stationary, for example hitting your minions, all of the bolts will be directing this target.

Thank you!
Vincendra
Vampiress
35 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
I enjoy LoXis (void) more then any other runeword, since it takes away the mana issues. also its pretty strong in other aspects.
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Vincendra wrote:I enjoy LoXis (void) more then any other runeword, since it takes away the mana issues. also its pretty strong in other aspects.

everything works, as long as it fits your needs! good to point that out! endgame with only mf jewels (no ber crafts) i have very little to no mana issues though. hmm maybe turn this into a guide.....
Vincendra
Vampiress
35 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
What do you think about lategame Dragonfire Oil. Personally, I dont go for fire penetration and think that the skillpoints could be used better somewhere else. Maybe Support totem, maybe Bend the shadow for MF, maybe Smax a minion?
matdoo
Cog
239 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How about
Buriza-Do Kyanon
Buriza-Do Kyanon
Heavy Crossbow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (239 - 287) to (587 - 795)
Required Level: 120
Required Strength: 614
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
2% Chance to cast level 50 Blizzard on Striking
20% Attack Speed
Adds 2-(300 to 450) Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
Adds 350-400 Cold Damage
+(150 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
-50% to Enemy Cold Resistance
Socketed (6)
?

I'm not sure what to use for farming or bossing
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Vincendra wrote:What do you think about lategame Dragonfire Oil. Personally, I dont go for fire penetration and think that the skillpoints could be used better somewhere else. Maybe Support totem, maybe Bend the shadow for MF, maybe Smax a minion?

it gives a real decent amount of fire damage which does add up to your total damage in a very nice way even if you dont play with -fire resistances. I usually only cast one minion for the hp/dmg buff. before porting i cast some more, but they dont really need to survive any longer. if you want to use bend the shadow, the gameflow will suffer a lot. just get enough mf from your gear/jewels.
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
matdoo wrote:How about
Buriza-Do Kyanon
Buriza-Do Kyanon
Heavy Crossbow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (239 - 287) to (587 - 795)
Required Level: 120
Required Strength: 614
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
2% Chance to cast level 50 Blizzard on Striking
20% Attack Speed
Adds 2-(300 to 450) Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
Adds 350-400 Cold Damage
+(150 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
-50% to Enemy Cold Resistance
Socketed (6)
?

I'm not sure what to use for farming or bossing

i havent tried buriza yet, but its damage looks really decent. in terms of farm speed there is nothing better than hwanins (check my latetst fauzt/viz'jun proc video). for bosses this might be a good option as well. one would have to compare some of the xbows.
shibley
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Any levelling tips with this build? Good TUs/RWs?