[Sigma 1.0.2] XBow Necromancer by Jaxon

Share your videos and screenshots
bodhe
Destroyer
6 | 2
happyd23 wrote:Can you tell where to find the jewels of level 99+?

Any area with a lvl of 99 or higher, so every jewel that drops in hell is ilvl 99
happyd23
Skeleton
3 | 0
bodhe wrote:

Any area with a lvl of 99 or higher, so every jewel that drops in hell is ilvl 99

In k3k and teganze, jewels of level 41+ fall. The only jewel of the 100th level I got is a unique jewel.
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
happyd23 wrote:
bodhe wrote:

In k3k and teganze, jewels of level 41+ fall. The only jewel of the 100th level I got is a unique jewel.

ilvl is not equal to required level. if you are using d2stats, which you can download officially from the median xl homepage, you will see the required level and the itemlevel (ilvl). max ilvl is 99.
sebneo
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

in any Hell zone ;)
happyd23
Skeleton
3 | 0
Jaxon wrote:
happyd23 wrote:
bodhe wrote:

ilvl is not equal to required level. if you are using d2stats, which you can download officially from the median xl homepage, you will see the required level and the itemlevel (ilvl). max ilvl is 99.

In your videos, d2stats displays the drop out of jewels and sacred things, tell me how to set up a notifier for this
gkgktmd
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Jaxon wrote:
sebneo wrote:Hi

I see you have like 15k/17k HP how do you so much ?

I m lvl 125 and i have like 10k HP only

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Jaxon thats my current gear. most of the HP comes from charms + jewels. Whenever i craft a jewel i am for 40+HP and %str as an addition to MF. running 638 MF currently with this setup. Buffed with a flayer i have 19.5k hp roughly.

what jewel did u used for craft jewel?
sebneo
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
gkgktmd wrote:
Jaxon wrote:

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Jaxon thats my current gear. most of the HP comes from charms + jewels. Whenever i craft a jewel i am for 40+HP and %str as an addition to MF. running 638 MF currently with this setup. Buffed with a flayer i have 19.5k hp roughly.

Any jewel ilvl 99 (craft it maximum 5 once because they loose 5ilvl each time you craft it)
trekster
Fallen
1 | 0
Jaxon wrote:
happyd23 wrote:
bodhe wrote:

You can also enable the display of ilvl of items from the preference menu of the game, directly, no need for d2stats.
gkgktmd
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
sebneo wrote:
gkgktmd wrote:
Jaxon wrote:

Any jewel ilvl 99 (craft it maximum 5 once because they loose 5ilvl each time you craft it)

oh wrong word, not jewel but rune. what rune did u used for craft jewel?
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
gkgktmd wrote:
sebneo wrote:
gkgktmd wrote:
Jaxon wrote:

oh wrong word, not jewel but rune. what rune did u used for craft jewel?

I would recommend to use a Ber rune for the life/mana leech. as you proceed further you might want to use a Tir rune for more MF. My current build has no Ber crafted jewels but only Tir runes in his equipment. This is an endgame farming build where i dont need that much ll/ml. Dont replace them too quickly if you feel you are getting too squishy. You might do it one by one whenever you feel you dont need that many. always try to aim for 40+ life and 1-2% str