[Sigma 1.0.2] XBow Necromancer by Jaxon

Share your videos and screenshots
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
matdoo wrote:What is that warp skill you used in video?

Teleport from void charm
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Crash wrote:
Jaxon wrote:
Vizzz wrote:whats the point in spending that much points in talons hold since slow is capped at 25% for bosses in sigma? also whats the advantage for going trebuchet over stinger for rw/craft base?

If you are also farming regular mobs, the slow comes handy.

I would disagree simply because xbow nec is really strong and things die quickly enough that you never really need to worry about slow. I'd save yourself some points and put Talon's Hold to 25% slow just to cap for bosses and to pick up some easy reanimates and spend them elsewhere. Also depends on gear, if you've already got slow target on other pieces, just 1pt for reanimates, etc.

Also for that matter, I'm not sure Aether really does much for you. I think there are some cheaper options than a xis rw to supplement what you have going on. Shouldn't matter all that much since xbow nec is pretty easy through teganze, but these are my opinions.

Otherwise, thumbs up for doing shit your own way.

To be fair, i started using that build and didn't really change it since. I might actually try and lower the slow from the skill. Thanks for pointing that out.

Yeah i stated that my gear is not the best in every slot. I have tried a lot of things and the weapon seems to be very solid in many ways. Xis is farmable very easily with the xbow necro. SUs drop randomly, so you might have to buy them for a price. I have also tried quite a lot, but stacking this damn AR was too annoying for me and I was not able to get lucky with the lottery recipe. I might change some stuff here and there, but that's how it is at the current time.

Good for others to see some different thoughts about it though, thanks!
matdoo
Cog
239 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How about Death Shards for clearing at high level zone?
I just beat normal using Death shards against high dense packs and it's clearing speed is awesome at this level.
Is it gonna fall off?
I hope I can use it all along :D
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
matdoo wrote:How about Death Shards for clearing at high level zone?
I just beat normal using Death shards against high dense packs and it's clearing speed is awesome at this level.
Is it gonna fall off?
I hope I can use it all along :D

I haven't touched that skill for a while. Widow Maker is what I wanted to use and it is simply awesome. Death Shards needs corpses --> slows the game down, but you can play anything as long as it worksfor you
istnienie3
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi thanks for the showcase I'm trying to follow your skill tree but dont quite get it why you put points into Nightwalker is it just for the poison length reduction?
Also when does WIdow Maker start to feel good just started lvling (still in Normal) and Fragmentation Shot feels a lot better.
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
istnienie3 wrote:Hi thanks for the showcase I'm trying to follow your skill tree but dont quite get it why you put points into Nightwalker is it just for the poison length reduction?
Also when does WIdow Maker start to feel good just started lvling (still in Normal) and Fragmentation Shot feels a lot better.

I did it for the poison length reduction and the faster cast speed doesn't hurt when summoning minions. I do different things with this build so i dont have to reskill everytime.

Early game I used fragmentation shot for crowds and widow maker for bosses. mid game when you get some +skills and decent AR and enough mana reg/ML to spam widow maker it starts to shine.
fed
Invader
8 | 0
how many AR for bosses u use?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jaxon wrote:
matdoo wrote:How about Death Shards for clearing at high level zone?
Is it gonna fall off?

I haven't touched that skill for a while. Widow Maker is what I wanted to use and it is simply awesome. Death Shards needs corpses --> slows the game down, but you can play anything as long as it worksfor you

My best suggestion for fairly cheap xbow that can be extremely powerful is a crafted xbow (unsure if nec-specific ones get this, but if not, a nice repeating xbow) with high dmg, maybe fire pierce, but most importantly widowmaker proc on kill. Once you start that chain, you have endless corpses and can just spam death shards through places like Fauzt til you clear it in a few minutes. You'll be hitting a ton and utilizing both skills. Very strong setup.
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
I am really not into crafting. The outcome is mostly just frustrating. besides I have used around 50 fascinating shrines and I have never seen widow maker on kill proc, nor have i rolled even a mildly decent roll. I have tried some SU xbows again after having most of the charms which grant me quite some AR. The JahXis xbow has 20% avoid which gives you a very good bonus on survivability. The damage is also pretty decent, but the on kill proc is extremely annoying because it locks out your widow maker at times for a couple of seconds. It is still very nice for solo uber bosses because of ITD. Some SU xbows with Jah runes deal more damage but then again there is the AR thing. hitting 95% of times vs 75% of times with like 20% less damage seems more or less the same, damagewise. Versus some bosses the hit rate is lower, where the JahXis is better.

Just a little update on my experience
Fk65
Bone Archer
79 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
How can you use Teleport charm from the Void without to show how u killed the void ?