[Sigma 1.0.2] XBow Necromancer by Jaxon

Share your videos and screenshots
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views

Xbow Necromancer gameplay videos by Jaxon

Note: The gear/skills are by far not the best you can use as a xBow necro. It just shows how i did all the Ubers in the videos with the gear I had at that time. (i was still experimenting)
There are also Proc-Farming videos with gear in the Fauzt video + My NotArmory link for my current setup (which is a 650+ mf farm setup, able to do everything in p8; fauzt p8 is doable but not really quick with that setup).

Very good single target killer with decent overall farmspeed

General Gameplay: Buff with Burning Veil + Bloodlust, Summon Minions if needed, spam WIdow Maker.

Build:

Stats: Every point into Strenght

Skills:

► Show Spoiler

Gear I have used in all of the videos, if no other gear info:

► Show Spoiler

There are far better Options in lots of slots for my equipment, but I didn't find them yet and all the content works fine with it.

[REQ 120]

Judgment Day
Quov Tsin
Duncraig
Teganze
Ureh
Triune
Kabraxis
Athulua

[REQ 125]

Toraja
Vizjun
Fauztinville
Bremmtown
Belial [Lock:60s]
Astrogha I have used a Quiver with Monsters Rest in Peace modifier here!
Xazax [Lock:300s]
[url]Yshari Sanctum[/url] Might make video later
Zorun Tzin
Startled Witch [Lock:60s]

[REQ 130-135] Might make videos later

Did all the REQ 130 Ubers. Uldy is easy with the gear shown above. For Laz I have used a waepon/shield and went for max block, thus i had to use a belladonna to pump in a lot of dex to reach that. Void is doable without reskillung but I would suggest to get a lot of HP and if possible some magical resist. It also won't hurt if you can do it with a second person on realm.

This is just a Showcase and not a guide, but I am willing to answer question regarding my progression or anything! Please don't write me via PM but discuss it here. Other people might have the same questions and I will only have to answer them once!

Some Notes:
chuk15 wrote:
IBagboyBrownI wrote:I like how all the recommended gear is shit 99% of players dont have. Did you have gear to farm all that shit with or did u just go spend 1000s of tg at auction? I give it a 1/10 in terms of usefulness.

I easily farm k3k (almost too easy imho) with following tier uniques:

Weapon - TU Trebuchet (mo with mana steal + attack rating)
Helm - TU Mask
Armor - TU Chain mail
Belt - TU light belt
Gloves - TU chain gloves
Boots - TU light plated boots
Quiver - random ones - mo with regenerate mana + resists
rings/ammy - random ones- mo with regenerate mana + resists
Sockets - gems until max resists + attack rating into weapon

With above gear, ur life goes from 0 to 100% in 1 sec per widowmaker usually + a huge army of reanimates to tank for u

Jaxon wrote:Some new showcase with a procfest. Different from the showcase I showed before.

Viz Jun : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXZqwuFl53Q
Fauzt : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y8g4nyYNrA

gear and skills in the fauzt video

Rings are not really a good choice for this build. didn't bother to change them

Jaxon wrote:
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Jaxon thats my current gear. most of the HP comes from charms + jewels. Whenever i craft a jewel i am for 40+HP and %str as an addition to MF. running 638 MF currently with this setup. Buffed with a flayer i have 19.5k hp roughly. With this setup, especially with adrenaline rush, a full dunc clear, including the way to dunc, takes 5 mins. some 80% fauzt clear with all the 5 bosses takes around 4-5 min. p8 dunc is easy and the speed is the same. fauzt is a little bit slower but still doable.
Edited by Jaxon 5 years.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
nice showcase. before jahxis bow how did you solve ar issues? just using featherclaw/crafts to get to reasonable ar?

ITD is such a great mod for xbow.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
cong!
cmeptbb
Fallen
1 | 0
Hey.
You can make a video according to your skills and talents.
I understand English poorly, so it’s easier through this video, and I’m thinking of everything too.
Thank you for your work.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
yes, it was very smart :D
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
shnurr214 wrote:nice showcase. before jahxis bow how did you solve ar issues? just using featherclaw/crafts to get to reasonable ar?

ITD is such a great mod for xbow.

Hey. In fact I was struggling a little bit before. In Mid game (entering Hell, starting to collect charms), I have used the Jah RW with ITD but it felt quite weak because of the low damage. That forced me to make a crafted xbow. I have used weird shrines and aimed for at least something like 350-400 damage + some okayish stats like necroskills, strenght, etc. To make it work I have made Ber crafted AR jewels. I even put some points into Dex.
After a while I have tried to use Force of Mind RW (6x Magic Rune in necro crossbows). The damage started to be really good but the hit chance, especially on bosses, was quite bad. But that was not a big deal because of the high multihitting mechanic of widow maker. It shoots one more bolt per skillpoint. On the other hand it gets a ridiculous mana cost to cast. I had to balance the skill levels of the skill/AR with Sockets and MO on the weapon and get enough ml to make it work sufficiently.

Another possibility would be to take a TU4 xbow and try to lottery it with the legacy of blood charm. It is quite easy to get with some summons even if you are undergeared.

Later on I have tried all the SU xbows. There are some nice other possibilies for the xbow necromancer build using fire procs/fire damage/-enemy fire res. I tried to stick to Physical damage, thus started to stack strenght as much as possible. Using the Force of Mind RW while stacking strenght led to quite nice damage numbers, but the JahXis just felt better and a lot quicker in killing. I could also replace everything that I used to stack AR and stack more strenght.

I hope that gave some insight. Happy you guys like it
SuperFly
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey great guide. I've been watching your videos and there is one thing. They said sigma supposed to be HC friendly - my thought coming from a guy who likes HC is wtf haha. Good stuff anyways mate!
johnolesen
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Can you explain a noob why i need a staff I dont get it?
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
SuperFly wrote:Hey great guide. I've been watching your videos and there is one thing. They said sigma supposed to be HC friendly - my thought coming from a guy who likes HC is wtf haha. Good stuff anyways mate!

Hey. The ubers in the videos are Hard/Very Hard ones. They are all doable in HC, but I would not recommend to do some of them like Startled Witch and Zorun Tzin. There are a lot less one-hit mechanics in Sigma. In comparison to the other versions this one is in fact more HC friendly! You do not need to get all the charms to be super good. My necro has a quite high survivability, which makes me think it could be a decent HC build, but there are safer builds to play HC.
Macentar
Rust Claw
87 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
What do you recommend for Orbs/Sockets?