Struggling to pull an audience to this game

Share your videos and screenshots
keeper1l
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
I know that median is niche and diablo 2 doesnt have the biggest support group but the small group here seems to be very supportive, I come from FPS titles and have been streaming for 5-6+ years and at one point was doing this as a job. Since switching games around and landing on diablo I really am unable to get ANY of my regulars to come by, so I am literally going from 25-50 viewers to 1-5.......Any support would help because I love this game so much and have been playing a few weeks and loving the community. Thanks.

twitch.tv/keeper1L
keeper1l
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
anyone want to hang?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
keeper1l wrote:...

Set your twitch to be playing Diablo II and here on the forum go to your "User Control Panel" and in the "Profile" tab include your twitch username in the proper box
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Here's a few ways you can try to promote your stream

1) The showcase section that you're already using, but perhaps with a more interesting title and a short description of your stream and what not
2) Add your twitch account to your profile, and when you stream it will display on the forum's main page with a link to your stream
3) On discord there's the #twitch-streams channel
4) You can also drop a link to your stream in Discord's #general channel when you start streaming

I personally enjoyed your stream, so keep it up :thumb:
keeper1l
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
whist wrote:Here's a few ways you can try to promote your stream

1) The showcase section that you're already using, but perhaps with a more interesting title and a short description of your stream and what not
2) Add your twitch account to your profile, and when you stream it will display on the forum's main page with a link to your stream
3) On discord there's the #twitch-streams channel
4) You can also drop a link to your stream in Discord's #general channel when you start streaming

I personally enjoyed your stream, so keep it up :thumb:

appreciate it, i will be checking into these.
Gavin_K88
Team Member
111 | 24
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Median XL Team Member
For 3, I added your Twitch channel to the #twitch-streams channel in Discord
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
If you picked up your viewers while playing FPS games, then I would imagine that its a really big coin flip if they would be into Median XL or not. Some would probably resonate more with vanilla Diablo 2 but then you add a somewhat unknown mod on top of it.

I like watching Median XL streams, good luck with it!
keeper1l
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Cheno wrote:If you picked up your viewers while playing FPS games, then I would imagine that its a really big coin flip if they would be into Median XL or not. Some would probably resonate more with vanilla Diablo 2 but then you add a somewhat unknown mod on top of it.

thank you, its been a blast playing tbh just a learning curve
keeper1l
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Cheno wrote:If you picked up your viewers while playing FPS games, then I would imagine that its a really big coin flip if they would be into Median XL or not. Some would probably resonate more with vanilla Diablo 2 but then you add a somewhat unknown mod on top of it.

thank you !!