Share your videos and screenshots
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jammy all of those items you saw i have are farmed, so chance you might get them on MP is bigger since you have to option to trade/buy them. I will try to make a setup with less expensive items. Jewels and charms are not duped. If it was the case i would have used a suicide note kill jewel in every item for more +skills ofc but it's not the case since i'm actually trying to prove that this build is still strong and viable. I just woke up so after drinking my coffee I'll start making a setup with just one speed cycle and more crafted jewels. It will probaby take a while since i will need to make some crafts, but i think items like sots or royal circlet aren't a real deal at all in finding or trading them on realm :).
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
One item is dupped, but other are 100% legit. How does that help in total ? How will it make believable that all other things are not same ?
The rotten apple spoils the barrel.

I don't really care what will happen next, but please remove metalistas tribute from showcase. I have no interest to be mentioned with people who are not playing fair. Thank you.
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You realize how exagerated that sounds no? :) Anyway, I don't really care what other people think. I know what I worked for and what not and I really don't give a damn about other haters opinion. Where i had something to admitt i did, more than that i gave details and lets not forget that it is SP, it's a testing ground. I played on ladder before and I proved myself being a far more than decent player ;).
Metalistas
Onyx Knight
601 | 79
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Just remove my tribute. Thank you.
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Second batstriker clip added! Easier and cheaper items. No duped cycles :).

romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
If anyone wants too see new videos regarding certain new build possibilities offered by the new patch I'm waiting for your requests. Also new patch batsin focused on strong bats actually works now for all you summoner fans. It is more like a mix between a melee sin and backed up by his summons.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
romanN1 wrote:If anyone wants too see new videos regarding certain new build possibilities offered by the new patch I'm waiting for your requests. Also new patch batsin focused on strong bats actually works now for all you summoner fans. It is more like a mix between a melee sin and backed up by his summons.

Treewarden with thornstrike skill video or rior ty.
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Ok Pinball :D. Tw will be :D.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
romanN1 wrote:If anyone wants too see new videos regarding certain new build possibilities offered by the new patch I'm waiting for your requests. Also new patch batsin focused on strong bats actually works now for all you summoner fans. It is more like a mix between a melee sin and backed up by his summons.

I already did some theory crafting - the bats base damage is like 1k - + minion damage is by far less important than minion life since they carry your way damage. They do direct melee hits maybe +spell damage on your char and - enemy res is best to increase the damage.
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Spell damage doesn't increase bat damage Nitz :). They deal WDM. It's pretty hard to come up with a decent amount of minion stats while also having pierce, but what I can certainly say is that they deal a more than decent amount of damage without pierce (tested). I went for soul harvester parma, noctule, goetia, laz helm for minion stats, death's mechanic reanimate and SoV for more reanimates. Got deadfall belt for more strength since goetia is str demanding and by this i saved some points to put more into dex to reach max block. Gloves where dex crafts with stormblast although i could have tried to craft some minion stats gloves with burning veil, and for boots i used angel's wrath for +2sk, 10% life, 10% dr. Jewelery was dyers eve, sotnk and arush. And last but not least i used a bloodmage merc since he benefits from SoV's aura for more fire spell damage. For buffing i used sky scorcher and shamanka (bloodlust for bats and merc is good to have). Other than that, rapture always up on merc. Sockets where just perfect amethysts for more damage and max block. Will come with a video today probably after I finish with my treewarden request :D.