Median Streamer Highlights

Share your videos and screenshots
MrFunk
Bone Archer
77 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
L H wrote:lol. not broken. I can't wait for the rage when it gets toned down over the next couple patches and people can't repeat that video like Bojac did.

While it does seem awesome looking at the video, all that will happen is it will go back to being unholy as the only option and no one will bother to play holy anymore. I admit, holy is super fun as it is now because you feel strong even with crap gear. I realize balance matters but I'm sure many people will miss holy when the next big update rolls around.
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
MrFunk wrote:
L H wrote:lol. not broken. I can't wait for the rage when it gets toned down over the next couple patches and people can't repeat that video like Bojac did.

While it does seem awesome looking at the video, all that will happen is it will go back to being unholy as the only option and no one will bother to play holy anymore. I admit, holy is super fun as it is now because you feel strong even with crap gear. I realize balance matters but I'm sure many people will miss holy when the next big update rolls around.

Yeah will definitely try holy melee when it will be nerfed as i did when it was shit. Anyway was really fun playing it and steamrolling the content.

Also got lucky on that Xazax kill, did another one right after and he tped like 5 times. Still really fast clear.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
MrFunk wrote:

Nerf both trees imo.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Tuned in at the end of this stream and found this. https://clips.twitch.tv/GenerousShyConsoleWTRuck
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
weaponized autism right there
Pub
Core Lord