254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
mortimer_85 wrote:
Crash wrote:not seeing any poison damage in your gear or use of snake stance, so how is your sheet damage in game sitting at 64,000 with a tu bow, not even a high damage arrow swarm craft? what is your d2stats at?

It is LCS, the overall nice flat elemental Damage from Neph spirit is affected by the huge Spell Dmge Buff from Prot Bloodlust. This shown damge however only would be applied on a direct melee swing. But the main damage comes from the Bow skill itself.
[edit] with full dex and all the + skill charms I would assume at least 3k average of each element from Neph. This times 0.9 wdm times 2 for capped pierce pierce and times 3 for each element should be the damage that is applied per little Arrow. All the rest is just a big number that comes from the Spell Damage Buff but is not applied to the mob[edit]

This is correct
Level 79 Neph Spirit and a considerable investment in Daedalus
Of my listed damage, I'd say about 25-30k damage is real.
I should change the screenshot but eh...

Kepy11 wrote:Why not use the Xis runeword Hornet for arrow swarm? It gives 21-32 arrow swarm

Cool build otherwise

This SU Assault Helm doubles the number of arrows produced by arrow swarm. That helm is nice but would probably only add about 12 shots rather than 32 from eagle eye.
Kepy11
Vampiress
36 | 0
Keywing wrote:
mortimer_85 wrote:
Crash wrote:not seeing any poison damage in your gear or use of snake stance, so how is your sheet damage in game sitting at 64,000 with a tu bow, not even a high damage arrow swarm craft? what is your d2stats at?

It is LCS, the overall nice flat elemental Damage from Neph spirit is affected by the huge Spell Dmge Buff from Prot Bloodlust. This shown damge however only would be applied on a direct melee swing. But the main damage comes from the Bow skill itself.
[edit] with full dex and all the + skill charms I would assume at least 3k average of each element from Neph. This times 0.9 wdm times 2 for capped pierce pierce and times 3 for each element should be the damage that is applied per little Arrow. All the rest is just a big number that comes from the Spell Damage Buff but is not applied to the mob[edit]

This is correct

Kepy11 wrote:Why not use the Xis runeword Hornet for arrow swarm? It gives 21-32 arrow swarm

Cool build otherwise

This SU Assault Helm doubles the number of arrows produced by arrow swarm. That helm is nice but would probably only add about 12 shots rather than 32 from eagle eye.

Hmmm? that runeword is for a bow?.. you can still use Eagle eye and use the Xis Hornet bow runeword
Keywing
Monkey King
254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Kepy11 wrote:
Keywing wrote:
mortimer_85 wrote:

This is correct

Cool build otherwise

Hmmm? that runeword is for a bow?.. you can still use Eagle eye and use the Xis Hornet bow runeword

Well my good sir I will tell you why I didn't use that bow!
Because I.... Am an idiot

Really though I didn't even know that existed. When looking for oskills I often forget to check runewords
transtrans
Cultist
23 | 0
Keywing wrote:You can get max DR otherwise with bear stance but I"ve noticed that having 3.5k life regen per second seems to be more beneficial than the extra defense on bear stance.
But yeah as Chuck pointed out the DR comes from Spirit Walker's passive

How do you manage to get such a massive life regen per second?
Keywing
Monkey King
254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
transtrans wrote:
Keywing wrote:You can get max DR otherwise with bear stance but I"ve noticed that having 3.5k life regen per second seems to be more beneficial than the extra defense on bear stance.
But yeah as Chuck pointed out the DR comes from Spirit Walker's passive

How do you manage to get such a massive life regen per second?

31k life (Daedalus and Ancient Blood gets really stupid) and eagle stance gets to 100% regen in 8 seconds once you invest enough in it.
With 31k that's 3875 per second, not including apples or other life regen from items
Kelvarion_
Fallen
1 | 0
Is the bow build still viable with the Eagle Stance nerf in 1.1.0?
Noob here trying to decide on a bow build that's not Necro (I'm fine with leveling melee).
Keywing
Monkey King
254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Kelvarion_ wrote:Is the bow build still viable with the Eagle Stance nerf in 1.1.0?
Noob here trying to decide on a bow build that's not Necro (I'm fine with leveling melee).

It should still work but not near as well.
Eagle was hit hard and so was Neph Spirit.
Pm me and I can try to make an update video after work
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Yoooo.. bro, just saw this build video of Arrow.... still legit? Never seen those... i would so try this out. Was there a guide for it? Looks epic.

PS: Made the bow TU Deadly Hunter... Arrow Swarm cost 25 mana... and barb starts with 25 mana... lol...
So i guess i wont be lvling with that skill , orhmmmmm..
How you deal with the mana ?

Would love lvling early build weapons n stuff
Keywing
Monkey King
254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
thysick wrote:Yoooo.. bro, just saw this build video of Arrow.... still legit? Never seen those... i would so try this out. Was there a guide for it? Looks epic.

PS: Made the bow TU Deadly Hunter... Arrow Swarm cost 25 mana... and barb starts with 25 mana... lol...
So i guess i wont be lvling with that skill , orhmmmmm..
How you deal with the mana ?

Would love lvling early build weapons n stuff

I tried it as a starter, standard skills are much much better.
It's kinda trash early on because it's costly but only has a handful of projectiles.
Part of the reason it's useful late game is that you're shooting 45ish arrows that zigzag around.

I personally wouldn't bother making a guide for it on barb though maybe a sin could benefit from it?
I say test it out mate. :)

I'm about to upload an updated video for the recent patch.