blackzik
Abomination
155 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Baal

I changed the build and a few items a bit, I'll show you on the next movie. It's getting better :)
Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
If you manage to down Astrogah, i'll be impressed af. I finally took down belial. Good job on the baal video.

Qouv Tsin is actually much easier than you made it look. You have to summon stuff behind him , but closer to him than you or your totems. He gets distracted with the closer units and your totems can wreck him without him even paying attention to them.

The fact that you are using the totem set is impressive too. I rocked it until 120 and then tried several variations of totems/summons. If you can get Sentinels Sorrow and smokeless fire, you can basically make a nuclear necro where Jinn, Abyss Knights and fireheart totems completely wreck everything. I also tried pur frost totems since it's easier to get 3 of them. That was alright but slower to farm with since they are more single target.

Lightning totem is pretty decent now too, but if you used Bottled Wisp for a shield, there is no point in going with minion damage since you dont get a conversion from Sentinels anymore. You might as well use light sorc gear.

I have a rainbow build to try that lacks decent meat shields and uses the new stave. I'll try making some videos with the builds to show the difference.

Arionic#6023 on discord
*thatsssfuego in game.
Hit me up if you want to try some different builds online or sp. I can show you the gear and let you check out the playstyles.
blackzik
Abomination
155 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Arionic wrote:If you manage to down Astrogah, i'll be impressed af. I finally took down belial. Good job on the baal video.

Qouv Tsin is actually much easier than you made it look. You have to summon stuff behind him , but closer to him than you or your totems. He gets distracted with the closer units and your totems can wreck him without him even paying attention to them.

The fact that you are using the totem set is impressive too. I rocked it until 120 and then tried several variations of totems/summons. If you can get Sentinels Sorrow and smokeless fire, you can basically make a nuclear necro where Jinn, Abyss Knights and fireheart totems completely wreck everything. I also tried pur frost totems since it's easier to get 3 of them. That was alright but slower to farm with since they are more single target.

Lightning totem is pretty decent now too, but if you used Bottled Wisp for a shield, there is no point in going with minion damage since you dont get a conversion from Sentinels anymore. You might as well use light sorc gear.

I have a rainbow build to try that lacks decent meat shields and uses the new stave. I'll try making some videos with the builds to show the difference.

Arionic#6023 on discord
*thatsssfuego in game.
Hit me up if you want to try some different builds online or sp. I can show you the gear and let you check out the playstyles.

At the weekend I will talk to you, I have less time in the week, I will gladly accept the offer regarding the construction of the totem necro. I like this character. I plan to approach Astrogah tomorrow, I will see how it will work out, I still have a Kabraxis movie, but it's not really a feat, I will throw it tomorrow.
I apologize for the mistakes in my English ^^
blackzik
Abomination
155 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Kabraxis

I did not record the beginning of the fight ... I had the first kill in the set, I recorded a new movie after a slight change.
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
Can you recommend items for totem necro?

I am 122 now and I cant handle the 120 ubers.
book2266
Destroyer
7 | 0
My totems just got instantly killed by kabraxis any advice:/ ?
And which one is better, malevolence or smokeless fire?
Thanks
Nucleus42
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How do you get the charms to show up in the drop notifier?
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
I am 120 and have very big problems with the 120 ubers too .... finished only twin seas and duncraig after thousands of deaths