Assassin 10k dex vs uldyssian boss (15 min)

Share your videos and screenshots
Minh
Monkey King
257 | 108
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Keywing wrote:Have you considered trying to facetank with massive Stacks of wychwind under Uldyssian's feet? I imagine with your avoid chance, your chance to block, and the completely ridiculous amount of Life steal iwith wychwind you would probably be gaining thousands of Life per second while being very difficult to hit.

I'm assuming that Wychwind is still the Same as always with massive multihit. It works great with on striking procs and life on striking but life steal will be better than life on striking

i have never tried it but it is really a good idea . i think i will use this throw to try wychwind skill Image
Keywing
Monkey King
254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
hkimba wrote:
Keywing wrote:Have you considered trying to facetank with massive Stacks of wychwind under Uldyssian's feet? I imagine with your avoid chance, your chance to block, and the completely ridiculous amount of Life steal iwith wychwind you would probably be gaining thousands of Life per second while being very difficult to hit.

I'm assuming that Wychwind is still the Same as always with massive multihit. It works great with on striking procs and life on striking but life steal will be better than life on striking

i have never tried it but it is really a good idea . i think i will use this throw to try wychwind skill Image

Yes either that or an amazing crafted knife throw proc would be great!
If you make this, please let me know. I've been watching your median videos on YouTube for years so I look forward to yet another :D
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Manu300000 wrote:are you using a eth throwing weapon? Do you have the same issue with it that its durability will decrease if you use shadow refuge with it?
well done btw

for me it often shows that it is damaged, then after a while severely damaged, then it shuts up for a while, after that cycle repeats.
yet in armory it is 12/12 atm, it is just an old bullshit bug, throwing weapons are not made to have durability, forget about it completely :lol:
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
skrig wrote:
Manu300000 wrote:are you using a eth throwing weapon? Do you have the same issue with it that its durability will decrease if you use shadow refuge with it?
well done btw

for me it often shows that it is damaged, then after a while severely damaged, then it shuts up for a while, after that cycle repeats.
yet in armory it is 12/12 atm, it is just an old bullshit bug, throwing weapons are not made to have durability, forget about it completely :lol:

It's because it reads the durability for every knife in the stack, so if you've got 500 knives, it'll "break" 500 times before actually being unusable.

That's the same thing with the old rune in throwing weapon for a lot of gold vendoring, cause it multipled the rune cost to the entire stack of knives
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
:shock: ok, must be fixed then :lol:
Artas28
Stygian Watcher
40 | 0
show passive tree pls