Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Sad to see you leaving us pub. You will be missed. Any specific reason why you are quitting? Just general lack of time?
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Pub wrote:Will use my last post here to say bye. No longer streaming MXL (very unlikely I will unless the next few patches are colossal), but I'll hop on the forums to lurk here and there every so often.

Shoutouts to Brackans, Mahitovic, RandomOnions, Icegod, Fuzzbuns, and Connor. I know for sure I'm missing a few but I can't recall them right off the top of my head, but if we chatted frequently as you tuned in, I mean you as well. <3 I could sit here all day and go into detail about how much I could kiss your ass for each reason, but the short is : you made my streaming experience as joyous as it could have been.

Cheers.

It's fine, take your time, MXL can wear us down sometimes.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
shnurr214 wrote:Sad to see you leaving us pub. You will be missed. Any specific reason why you are quitting? Just general lack of time?

A multitude of reasons but mostly the novelty of MXL has wore off for me, as general gaming has as well. I've been super inactive this ladder anyway, so I figure make it official and close the doors until I feel ready again.
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Pub, keep playing, streaming and having fun. That's the key to anything that lasts. Don't wear yourself out and enjoy it all. I'm newer than you and feel entertained by Median XL every day. But good luck to you and I hope you come back to this great game. You have a nice passion for the game and it's a shame to see you want to quit.

Ever since I arrived to ring in the new year, I have died numerous times but I feel like I can make this community a better place and to encourage people like you. I'm a major newbie no matter which character class I play, but I keep a smile on my face and stay engaged and active on here. Maybe Sigma will be out when you return.
brackans
Heretic
443 | 60
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Pub wrote:Will use my last post here to say bye. No longer streaming MXL (very unlikely I will unless the next few patches are colossal), but I'll hop on the forums to lurk here and there every so often.

Shoutouts to Brackans, Mahitovic, RandomOnions, Icegod, Fuzzbuns, and Connor. I know for sure I'm missing a few but I can't recall them right off the top of my head, but if we chatted frequently as you tuned in, I mean you as well. <3 I could sit here all day and go into detail about how much I could kiss your ass for each reason, but the short is : you made my streaming experience as joyous as it could have been.

Cheers.

Nooooo, what happened to the stream man!