Decorating black borders via ReShade

Share your videos and screenshots
sannee
Fallen
1 | 0
InvokeList wrote:D3 Layer that blends on the Lobby and Default HP/Mana GUI (BETA):

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G6EYl_ ... Evq_Y/view
To adjust for your screen size, press Shift + F2 then uncheck "Performance Mode", go to layers.fx (I prefer Layer Blend for this is 0.929)

Can you please reupload this, the link doesn't seem to work anymore.
OcelotGear
Destroyer
7 | 2
For those who use cnc ddraw this is one way to do this

Put this topic as sticky pls.
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
looks nice ty for the cnc draw
Zombiezach7
Prowler
16 | 3
will it work with d2dx?
fixer_m
Stygian Watcher
42 | 15
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Zombiezach7 wrote:will it work with d2dx?

yep, it does
Taem
Necrobot
2469 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Anyone know why my reshade settings do not save between games? I got a new computer two days ago, reinstalled all, and now reshade settings do not save, such as when I add LEVELS or LAYERS. Once I exit the game, the reset and do not save.

Edit: derp; path for default ini was incorrect due to copy/paste of reshare from old computer. Everything is copacetic.
Edited by Taem 2 years.
Arundel
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

There's my crack at it
raspberryhead
Destroyer
6 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
strangely, I have reshade installed yet I cannot pull it up in game at all, I've tried installing it on both the "DiabloII.exe" and "game.exe" i've reinstalled diablo and made sure all my settings follow this guide. Anyone have any ideas?

UPDATE
Selecting Direct X 10/11 instead of OpenGL in the reshade installer fixed this for me.
tritri0808
Skeleton
2 | 0
fixer_m wrote:
Zombiezach7 wrote:will it work with d2dx?

yep, it does
Image when i use Glide3-to-OpenGL-Wrapper reshade work. But i replace wrapper into d2dx it not work. how to setup d2dx work with reshade? And how i reduce bright of hp mana?
FancyRaptor
Fallen
1 | 0
Yeah I'm getting the same issue where reshade doesn't work with d2dx. What's funny is the reshade overlay shows up in the glide test but doesn't in game.

I'm not real in the know when it comes to d2dx vs cnc etc. but I have installed reshade plenty of times. So I'm kind of stumped.