Decorating black borders via ReShade

Share your videos and screenshots
Xenium
Destroyer
6 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I'll just leave it here)
The second version was made less colorful at the request of a friend.
Version 1
► Show Spoiler

Version 2
► Show Spoiler

Download

UPD. V3 Fixed

Download
► Show Spoiler
JoeNasty
Prowler
16 | 1
Any one got a clue on how to fix this problem?

EDIT: Can't get a screenshot of the problem atm :( but essentially my game screen is smaller than the layer (with 1.5 scale for layer).

EDIT 2: Had to take a picture with phone: Image
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
JoeNasty wrote:Any one got a clue on how to fix this problem?

EDIT: Can't get a screenshot of the problem atm :( but essentially my game screen is smaller than the layer (with 1.5 scale for layer).

Try scaling the layer down a bit, you might have to try multiple times with values between 1.2 to 1.5. I would guess around 1.35 maybe?

EDIT: Looks like your game window isn't maxed out. There should be a setting somewhere to fix that, but I can't remember where. Ignore my previous advice
JoeNasty
Prowler
16 | 1
AzureGladiator wrote:

Try scaling the layer down a bit, you might have to try multiple times with values between 1.2 to 1.5. I would guess around 1.35 maybe?

EDIT: Looks like your game window isn't maxed out. There should be a setting somewhere to fix that, but I can't remember where. Ignore my previous advice

If you can find it out, I would super grateful! Would it be a glide setting?
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
JoeNasty wrote:
AzureGladiator wrote:

Yes, it would most likely be the "static size" under "settings" in your glide settings. I personally referenced this: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=22267. All credits to aerial!
JoeNasty
Prowler
16 | 1
AzureGladiator wrote:
JoeNasty wrote:
AzureGladiator wrote:

Yes, it would most likely be the "static size" under "settings" in your glide settings. I personally referenced this: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=22267. All credits to aerial!

Indeed, had to increase static size from 1280x900 to 1600x1200, now it's all fixed, thanks for the help!
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
JoeNasty wrote:Indeed, had to increase static size from 1280x900 to 1600x1200, now it's all fixed, thanks for the help!

Glad I could help! Enjoy Median with the upgraded visuals ;)
JellyJones
Fallen
1 | 0
Works perfectly fine in Borderless Windowed, doesn't need to be run in exclusive fullscreen.

Zefir
Invader
9 | 15
Great Popularity Badge
JellyJones wrote:Works perfectly fine in Borderless Windowed, doesn't need to be run in exclusive fullscreen.

Thanks for feedback, will fix the instruction :^)
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
1. I go into the Glide settings via Median XL Launcher and UNCHECK WGL_ARB_render_texture
2. I download ReShade and install it in my Diablo 2 directory chosing Game.exe when it asks for the game and set OpenGL as render
3. I download the "2nd decorator" full package and drop DefaultPreset.ini into my Diablo 2 folder, and rename one of thte images to Layer.png and place it in the reshade-shaders/Textures folder copying over the image in the folder

The game looks like utter garbage, with this shader, grainy and pixelated, and the two black borders remain. What am I doing wrong? This is a stock diablo 2 and expansion downloaded last night, stock MXL installer just updated last night, no modifications made at all. The game looks fantastic without the shader, but with it, like complete garbage.

EDIT: Lol, and now I can't shut it off. After re-enabling the settings in Glide and shutting down ReShade, it's still in memory and hijacking my gfx with a shitty overlay, and I don't see it listed in Task Mgr anywhere, unless it is that script I see... Oh well, it's time to restart my computer anyways.

EDIT-2: Interesting, after restarting, ReShade kept reshading. I had to rename DefaultPreset.ini to DefaultPreset.ini.bak to stop it, and ReShade still loads when Diablo loads regardless, but nothing happens since I disabled the defaults.