Share your videos and screenshots
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Eltrius wrote:How do you manage to deal with magic absorb in Fautz? is that really god having the mana sweep relic so you can make like that Fautz, cus i can't make it, hierach just like stone for my OoA, even casting doom, 18k dmg almost 4900 energy and 616% EF

EF does nothing for orb of annihilation or mana sweep, just skill levels for ooa
aguni
Rust Claw
80 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Eltrius wrote:How do you manage to deal with magic absorb in Fautz? is that really god having the mana sweep relic so you can make like that Fautz, cus i can't make it, hierach just like stone for my OoA, even casting doom, 18k dmg almost 4900 energy and 616% EF

I'm at 18k on necro and Hierarch packs will melt under 5+ OOAs flying at them. I think volume is your issue. A disadvantage of assassin OOA is no easy access to mana regen like necro has with Mana Tide Totem on his crafts. One option might be the Mana Coil skill on
Wintermute
, I haven't tried it but it looks like a ghetto version of Mana Sweep and the other stats on the helm are decent for OOA.

Edit: OK slapped a Qor in a circlet and can report that Mana Coil is worth a shot.
Eltrius
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
aguni wrote:

I'm at 18k on necro and Hierarch packs will melt under 5+ OOAs flying at them. I think volume is your issue. A disadvantage of assassin OOA is no easy access to mana regen like necro has with Mana Tide Totem on his crafts. One option might be the Mana Coil skill on
Wintermute
, I haven't tried it but it looks like a ghetto version of Mana Sweep and the other stats on the helm are decent for OOA.

Edit: OK slapped a Qor in a circlet and can report that Mana Coil is worth a shot.

Yeah, gonna give a try that qor RW, and I tried up that and Hierach died If I spam as hell and faster if casting Doom, the problem is that, keeping that spaming, i think I have a decent mana regen since a using spiritualy crafts and Just some Kur, the rest is Um, for now im Just doing fautz to get bremm and level there, but gonna give a try that Qor, thanks for the tip
matdoo
Cog
239 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Eltrius wrote:
aguni wrote:

Wintermute

Yeah, gonna give a try that qor RW, and I tried up that and Hierach died If I spam as hell and faster if casting Doom, the problem is that, keeping that spaming, i think I have a decent mana regen since a using spiritualy crafts and Just some Kur, the rest is Um, for now im Just doing fautz to get bremm and level there, but gonna give a try that Qor, thanks for the tip

I used A1 Ranger merc to handle those fxckers. She is quite decent to deal with absorb mobs imo.

She was able to wipe out Fauzt by herself (except for necbots). I'd recommend you to try to use merc if you have some gears :)
Eltrius
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
matdoo wrote:
Eltrius wrote:
aguni wrote:

Wintermute

I used A1 Ranger merc to handle those fxckers. She is quite decent to deal with absorb mobs imo.

She was able to wipe out Fauzt by herself (except for necbots). I'd recommend you to try to use merc if you have some gears :)

Hmm act 1 merc, never use her that far, like which gear you would suggest? no idea to be honest to gear up her
matdoo
Cog
239 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
[1.7 patch]
-Halved all the mana costs and mana replenish mechanisms
-Halved the total mana values for all characters

Couldn't check myself but if OoA's mana cost has down to 4500k(and it should be xD), this build should be fine.
Or even better with buffed mercs.