Second COTW

Share your videos and screenshots
tuantute2701
Invader
9 | 0
Was casually farming Duncraig for Merc gear then I ran into this.
Kinda funny that I used to died like 80% to Deathstrike, now I have the ability to... have it as a skill. But then again, only one point would literally only tickle a creep, let alone boss.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
deathstrike is trash, its 25% wdm and has a stupid ND if its like the one from ape set, the only thing that causes death to is your hopes and dreams.
tuantute2701
Invader
9 | 0
Helzopro wrote:deathstrike is trash, its 25% wdm and has a stupid ND if its like the one from ape set, the only thing that causes death to is your hopes and dreams.

It's like expectation and reality right? If it melts my fully geared, armed to the teeth char then it must be a good skill, but NOPE
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yeah unfortuantely so :(
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
tuantute2701 wrote:
Helzopro wrote:deathstrike is trash, its 25% wdm and has a stupid ND if its like the one from ape set, the only thing that causes death to is your hopes and dreams.

It's like expectation and reality right? If it melts my fully geared, armed to the teeth char then it must be a good skill, but NOPE

The same thing with powder keg skill from SU scale mail, i was like omg barrel from duncraig!... Pure trash, another stupid thing wothout purpose
tuantute2701
Invader
9 | 0
redicomerade wrote:
tuantute2701 wrote:

The same thing with powder keg skill from SU scale mail, i was like omg barrel from duncraig!... Pure trash, another stupid thing wothout purpose

Skills that are only good if used against you, damn sad