Bored BurizaZon in Fauzt

Share your videos and screenshots
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Crash wrote:he didnt go out of his way to get 20k hp. that's from paragon and gear/charms.

I only have 16k hp, full gems and smaxed paragon. Maybe he didn't go out of his way to get 20k hp, but the set he's wearing is not a very good choice for such build and maybe that's what is giving him so much hp.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Celestialray wrote:
Crash wrote:he didnt go out of his way to get 20k hp. that's from paragon and gear/charms.

I only have 16k hp, full gems and smaxed paragon. Maybe he didn't go out of his way to get 20k hp, but the set he's wearing is not a very good choice for such build and maybe that's what is giving him so much hp.

its from his armor, not the set, but yea, he mentioned its not optimized, he was just showing the buriza fun
kkmaka201
Imp
4 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Celestialray wrote:

bremm's retribution (helm) gives 10% hp and the full set bonus another 10% more (20% in total) + khazra plate with demon blood aura and the amulet with 450-ish hp its alrdy like 4k hp boost easy. The reason I used the set was cos I went for "life after kill" instead of lifesteal. I had around 130 life after kill with nearly 0 life steal. As u can see its very survivable like this even without using a single hp pot:P. After all that set its "good" even for the amazon, but it's NOT the best (u are right about that). From my opinion that set is the best for a meele necro (I muled from him), anyway its just my opinion:P

P.S: with that set on meele necro my record killing baal was about 10 sec only and I could almost face-tank kabraxis which was also like 10-15 sec only.
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
P1 ftw