1.3.2 PedoBear Druid streaming

Share your videos and screenshots
Profanity
Destroyer
6 | 2
Pub wrote:Don't come back. Not because of my personal reasons with you but the fact you think pedophilia is an acceptable topic to joke around with as a way to advertise your stream.

You're actually fucked in the head my dude, go see a doctor.

This guy got fucking diddled.
Sibakys
Thunder Beetle
54 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Pub wrote:Don't come back. Not because of my personal reasons with you but the fact you think pedophilia is an acceptable topic to joke around with as a way to advertise your stream.

You're actually fucked in the head my dude, go see a doctor.

nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Hy, I play actually with a wildfire druid. It's the the same with the actually patch ? I'm soon at lvl90, so it's better to put to points to "Force of nature" or "Faerie Fire" ? I know that Force of Nature gives more damage, but with FF, we can avoid the damages. Or it's better to respec after 120-125 to take FF ? Thanks for advance
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You'll be better off with FoN since there are not many sources of strength factor... Unless you find a FoN buried hawk
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Diaco wrote:You'll be better off with FoN since there are not many sources of strength factor... Unless you find a FoN buried hawk

Thank you so much, (sorry for my english). So if I understand, Faerie Fire is better for the survivability. I won't lose so much damage, if I didn't chose FoN ? Is that exact ?