Diablo 4 Presentation (Blizzcon 2019)

Share your videos and screenshots
Jakob
Thunder Beetle
56 | 2
This still looks and feels like wow in rpg mode...just like D3 (yes with darker style). Every skill has a cooldown, every item is the same size, linear very simple skill tree...if i want to play a game like this i just play Torchlight
otarU1921
Sasquatch
60 | 7
Stats are Life, Attack and Defense, fuck this shit what the fuck
kg2cage
Cultist
22 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
We will just have to wait and see. They ruined our trust with diablo 3 haha
Saari
Dark Huntress
10 | 2
Embarrassing

This looks like D3 with the Saturation towned down. Watched a couple of Streams where Streamers can ask Questions, the Max Level (as of right now) is Level 40. The Zones look very empty, the Interface looks like Diablo 3, and whats this with other Players running around? Diablo MMO?

This Game will not be good, mark my Words (i will quote myself).
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Let's see...

Intro Cinematic? 8/10
Great production but very little context. I like the fact that they brought Lilith back as a main antagonist, finally.

Gameplay? 5/10
Its basically Diablo III but with the ability to jump over terrain.

Graphics? 5/10
Pretty much identical to DIII and what little exposure we were given to each class aesthetic, I absolutely hate what they did to the Barbarian(Druid?).

Single Player Capability? 0/10
They've learned absolutely nothing.

Thank you, Blizzard North for Diablo 2. Its a shame they've disgraced your legacy.
matdoo
Cog
239 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I couldn't find any D2 vibes unlike they've said. It seems like just D3+Lost Ark to me.
'Attack,Defense,Life' was just ridiculous and Skill system was boring.
Worst part is Blizzard is far from great developer nowadays. Hard to believe they can improve things wonderfully.
Cinematic was awesome tho
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Primarch wrote:Let's see...

Intro Cinematic? 8/10
Great production but very little context. I like the fact that they brought Lilith back as a main antagonist, finally.

Gameplay? 5/10
Its basically Diablo III but with the ability to jump over terrain.

Graphics? 5/10
Pretty much identical to DIII and what little exposure we were given to each class aesthetic, I absolutely hate what they did to the Barbarian(Druid?).

Single Player Capability? 0/10
They've learned absolutely nothing.

Thank you, Blizzard North for Diablo 2. Its a shame they've disgraced your legacy.

Not just that they learned nothing about what makes Path of Exile so much better.

They kept this stupid fucking skill system where you have no option in build diversity. The new talent system they added is literally a straight path with no choices at all.

I have zero hopes for the game, I do like that its an open world mmo but there is nothing in the game as far as I can see that makes your character truly "yours" it's all predetermined by the developers with no choices possible for the player.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I love how they used "Dark" as a buzzword as if to somehow compensate for the fact that they pretty much copied and pasted DIII aesthetics with a toned-down exposure and a washed out vibe. Everyone asks for a Diablo II clone and they give us an online-exclusive MMO version of diablo III.

The worst part? They didn't even buff Spearzons...

Oh Activision Blizzard, I hate you so much.
I hope they hire the MXL Team for the gameplay
OzakiDesu
Acid Prince
48 | 4
Donated 25 times
To be honest what they showed was a very early on development.
Nothing can be said to much yet. things "Could" change before release.

Since nothing is final till release. :') hope they take feedback from the beta test, and adapt to it.
Probably what the point of letting everyone test it was for.

That's pretty much why they're not going to release it yet, and make everyone wait in-case they need to do changes before final release etc, marketing, brand deals etc.
I do hope this game is not a mistake like d3 was, or diablo immortal :')