Diablo 4 Presentation (Blizzcon 2019)

Share your videos and screenshots
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
For me it looks like slightly better than Path of Exile, the gameplay is 90% like D3 (even barbarian jumps feels the same)... I dont expect much from this game. Looks good, but still is far, far from D2 legacy. I dont think it will be a great succes. Year after realessed it will be much forgotten. Still will going to play it though.
thunderhead
Banned
4 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Added Diablo 4 Demo Gameplay (Live from Blizzcon 2019) (go 1st page)
nob4242
Stygian Watcher
40 | 1
Its certainly a further developed/revised d3. Which could still be fun but its still giving a lackluster impression atm from the rpg side. Its still early though. They said its not coming anytime soon not even "blizzard soon". I appreciate the cinematic trailer though for going back to more horrific / evil type stuff and less "epic" scenes which d3 felt like with not a ton of substance besides. So im hoping that carries into the rest of it.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
It's too early to pass judgement but there are good things and bad things. Hope there's still enough time to bring it more into the direction of D2 and less in the direction of D3. That's without going into the shit show that is giving money to a company like Blizzard.
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
thunderhead wrote:Added Diablo 4 Demo Gameplay (Live from Blizzcon 2019) (go 1st page)

It's always amusing to me that all "players" that play those type of games are retarded imo. They play like they have seen this type of a game for the first time in their life and have no faking idea how to even move a character. Like "oh what's that button do" and "oh why im going into a wall (and the coursor is pointing it)". They are more focus on viewers rather than the game they are playing. It's annoying and funny at the same time.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
hellgrind wrote:
thunderhead wrote:Added Diablo 4 Demo Gameplay (Live from Blizzcon 2019) (go 1st page)

It's always amusing to me that all "players" that play those type of games are retarded imo. They play like they have seen this type of a game for the first time in their life and have no faking idea how to even move a character. Like "oh what's that button do" and "oh why im going into a wall (and the coursor is pointing it)". They are more focus on viewers rather than the game they are playing. It's annoying and funny at the same time.

Also, why is every third word out of these types of streamers' mouths "yo", "dude", or "bro"? It it some kind of douche Tourette syndrome?
Saari
Dark Huntress
10 | 2
Solfege wrote:Also, why is every third word out of these types of streamers' mouths "yo", "dude", or "bro"? It it some kind of douche Tourette syndrome?

Thats the new Generation of Gamers, we are old here.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So my friend James was at Blizzcon and got to test it. He’s a huge critic and he said he really enjoyed it. He said The first look didn’t do it justice and, absent the skill design/lack of single player, he says the MMO element Is implemented very well. He fought a boss with like 20 other people. Individualized loot tables of course. He steered my opinion completely from extreme pessimism to hesitant optimism.
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I think despite negative opinions everybody will try it. It will be interesting how fast they can make it. Time is money so they have to hurry. D3 was waited so long but the years and the market were completely different. Now we see new games, season based mmo's and alot of new stuff monthly so I think they will try to make it in less than a year and have to make it good this time after d3 and this mobile crap they've made. If they fail again POE will completely destroy them.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
nikolaipka wrote: when they fail again POE will completely destroy them.